President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

42 of the 54 Pennsylvania unbound delegates are for Trump already, plus the 17 for winning that state, so he will get at least 59 of the 71 Pennsylvania delegates, if not every single one :!: He will get around 160 of the 172 up for grabs last night. :up: Go Trump :!: Bernie will drop out soon.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I don't think Bernie will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Bernie laying off staff now. I thought he was flushed with money????????
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A new poll out today from Rasmussen Reports shows that the parties' two frontrunners are tied among likely voters at 38 percent, but 24 percent would like to opt out of the presidential race. Further breaking down that 1-in-4 figure, pollsters found that 16 percent would vote for some other candidate if they were forced to choose between Trump and Clinton. Another 6 percent would stay home and 2 percent remain undecided.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Trump's most logical pick for VP: Image :up: "If a potential president says I need you, it would be very hard for a patriotic citizen to say no,” Mr. Gingrich said. “People can criticize a nominee, but ultimately there are very few examples of people turning down the vice presidency.”
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Another Cruz delicate grab. It doesn't pass the smell test, lots of reports in these states report being pushed out or names being removed from consideration .
Makes no sense that a state where Cruz comes in second or third only his supported show up, this is what we are supposed to believe . No way in hell

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Cruz=weasel. I cannot stand his nasal twang any longer. He is full of you know what as well................I am sure ISIS will fear this inane drone too: NOT :!: [video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Omega wrote:Another Cruz delicate grab. It doesn't pass the smell test, lots of reports in these states report being pushed out or names being removed from consideration .
Makes no sense that a state where Cruz comes in second or third only his supported show up, this is what we are supposed to believe . No way in hell

A Trump delegate from Arizona called Laura Ingraham today. He said Trump delegate names were SWITCHED to Cruz delegates on the ballot and he had to run to a copy store to reprint 1200 ballots for their crummy selection convention this past Saturday that Cruz wound up getting more of for the second ballot, if there is one. Screw this entire delegate process :!: It must be a national state by state SAME process where winner takes all in a primary and at the end whoever has the most VOTES wins, not corrupt and bought off deegates :!: :cuss: :fight: :fight: :fight:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

It all stinks. A candidate who can't win 20% in a primary suddenly only his supporters are the only ones energized to show up to be delicates?
BS!

It's unnatural that Cruz is winning these delegates, nothing in nature is 100% should be some trump, jeb!, Carson, kasich supporters in the mix as well.

This excuse he's got a better ground game is like saying same Saddam Hussain and Kim Jong whoever are running legitimate elections.

The cruz & nevertrump have done more damage to the party than trump could do on his own. The feel everyone has is it is rigged and republican elite are rigging it.
The people defending cruz are way out of touch, yes trump didn't have a plan to steal delegates but he shouldn't have to, election results should matter. In a state where people could chose a delicate to support trump by voting those delegates win. Colorado said it all " we did it! #nevertrump!" Everyone defending Cruz will never mention this.

Democrats are just as bad, things they've done to favor Hillary are slightly worse. Not just the super delegates it all kind of rules changes and other cheats , they even rigged the debates for her.

Last edited by Omega on Mon May 02, 2016 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 41% support to Clinton’s 39%. Fifteen percent (15%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Yay! Cruz is out! Wonder if he made a VP deal with trump

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

No way Big O. Cruz is down 34 points in California poll and he wants to run again in 8 years after Trump beats Hillary hopefully so he does not want to be embarrassed, as Kasich is now doing to himself by not dropping out. NEWT as the VP :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I read that Cruz had dropped out.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kasich quits presidential race :!: ................Trump clinched his party's nomination against 16 others faster than the witch did in her's, and SHRILL-ary is still losing states to Bernie and might lose Nebraska and Oregon and is in trouble in California too :!: :cheers: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I was actually hoping he'd stay in just to give people in the states that have yet to vote *some* sort of choice. An election with only one candidate doesn't seem very democratic to me.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:I was actually hoping he'd stay in just to give people in the states that have yet to vote *some* sort of choice. An election with only one candidate doesn't seem very democratic to me.
well their names are on the ballot still. I think the parts heads called the race told the other two to drop it.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:I read that Cruz had dropped out.
I think he played it too long to make a deal for vp. I wonder if it was steal delegates or being the establishments choice that killed his chances.

But he bugged me because he sounded to a sanctimonious preacher evert time he opened his mouth so maybe that was the deciding factor.

IMHO trump is essentially a tea party candidate and I'd say sanders as well. I think the mistake the parties and media made was to believe the people who wanted changes as the tea party were hard right wing and weren't open to any one who was socially liberal.

Who cares who uses what bathroom. If there's a pervert there laws already exist to deal with this.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

‘Gingrich would add steroids to the [Trump] revolution brand message, yet still bring a wealth of D.C. knowledge and experience.’ — Mark McKinnon, former chief media advisor to the presidential campaigns of President George W. Bush and Senator John McCain
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Screw the S.O.B. Paul Ryan :!: I cannot stand him :!: He is done at home to boot :!: [video][/video] “It turns out that his campaign finance reports explain the discrepancy between what Paul Ryan says to us here at home and what he does when he’s in Washington. Eighty-three percent of Ryan’s funding comes from outside of our district—and of that 83 percent, 65 percent has come in the form of large donations from in and around Washington D.C. Paul Ryan isn’t representing us anymore—he’s representing his special-interest buddies in D.C. The #DumpRyan tour is a powerful way to shed light on that fact.”
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

bjmdds wrote:‘Gingrich would add steroids to the [Trump] revolution brand message, yet still bring a wealth of D.C. knowledge and experience.’ — Mark McKinnon, former chief media advisor to the presidential campaigns of President George W. Bush and Senator John McCain
I don't think Gingrich is a good choice. Plus it's going back to the 90's and Clinton matchup the republicans lost