Hillary

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Re: Hillary

Post by Dr. No »

How many time is she going to launch her candidacy?
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] Why is this show on television? These idiots vote.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Image
apt analogy. The queens precession is blocked by commoners .

What I don't get is trump surging , he is kind of screw you to the career politicians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:
Kristatos wrote:Image
apt analogy. The queens precession is blocked by commoners .

What I don't get is trump surging , he is kind of screw you to the career politicians

Did you notice who was carrying Her Majesty's sedan chair?

As for Trump, I think you just answered your own question.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Talk about a bad moment for Hillary Clinton. It's too early to say that the Clinton juggernaut is in danger of sinking, but it is taking on water — and fast.

Here's what we've learned in the last 24 hours:

The email server she wiped clean is headed to the Justice Department.
Some of the emails she already had turned over to State contained material that could be deemed "top secret."
Bernie Sanders is now leading her in New Hampshire. Sanders leads Clinton 44-37 percent among likely Democratic primary voters, the first time the heavily favored Clinton has trailed in the 2016 primary campaign, according to the poll of 442 Granite-Staters. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hillary for Prison in 2016!! :happy spin: :cheers: Now let's get Jeb out of the running as well :!: No more Bush :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image Lying, disgraceful witch :!: Alcatraz awaits :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Never happen. She's too rich.
(Edited to add: plus, I believe there's a tacit agreement among the political class not to go after each other for fear of retaliation. Obama pretty much said that the reason he didn't investigate any member of the Cheney administration for war crimes is that he didn't want the next Republican president to do the same to him).
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image Released Hillary Clinton Emails Reveal... She Was Reading A Book On How To Delete Emails :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Fox News is Hillary's 9th biggest donor: http://investmentwatchblog.com/huge-bre ... est-donor/

They are probably itching for a Hillary presidency to stoke outrage against, pulling in viewers and generating ad revenue.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Never happen. She's too rich.
(Edited to add: plus, I believe there's a tacit agreement among the political class not to go after each other for fear of retaliation. Obama pretty much said that the reason he didn't investigate any member of the Cheney administration for war crimes is that he didn't want the next Republican president to do the same to him).

I thinks this is true. If she ever were indicted Obama would pardon her before she see the inside of a prison. Any president would, except for president Sanders and Trump. Those two might leave her rot.

The shame is these laws and rules has ruined people's lives over a innocent mistake. Hillary did this to avoid transparency. She was who the laws were written to protect us from. Someone said W bush and the gop started private servers to avoid public record , bill Clinton saw the rise of email but never used it because of foi. Obama government persecuted political enemies then deleted the hard drives to hide the trail (and text messages) then scrubbed the recovered data all on accident.

I don't think Hillary is as bad as the official abuse of power but is low ranking people have to go to jail for the same kind of mistakes so should she.

Obama is prosecuting more whistleblowers than any recent admin. People who ate trying to do the right thing.

We need something similar to uniform code of justice for equal treatment of every one.

My bet is Hillary will do what the clintons always do ignore the law until enough people forget about it. Unless the DoJ makes a case else nobody will.

Maybe the DNC will pressure the DoJ to hurry up and find her innocent or guilty so they can field a new front rubber.

A big problem for Hillary may be who she gave the server to. One they said the data was migrated meaning it still exists. And two those guys seems shady and she gave them classified data.

She could of hired a expert to come to her home and wipe it clean, sending it out man that's a big problem

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

WASHINGTON — Hillary Rodham Clinton's personal lawyer has told a Senate committee that emails and all other data on her computer server were erased before the device was turned over to federal authorities.

In a letter sent last week to the Senate Homeland Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson, Kendall said the server was transferred to the FBI on August 12 by Platte River Networks, a Denver firm hired by Clinton to oversee the device. Federal investigators requested custody of the server to learn whether the data stored on it was secure.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday shows Hillary Clinton hitting new lows on measures of honesty, favorability and trustworthiness, the latest evidence of Democratic frontrunner slipping in the polls.

The Quinnipiac poll found that 51% of voters have an unfavorable impression of her, her worst score ever on that measure. The poll also found that 61% of voters say she is not honest and trustworthy, another record low. On the honest and trustworthy question, that is up from 57% in a July Quinnipiac poll.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I think you can rule out Biden running against her, though. Hillary says she's sure he "will do what's best for him and his family". Nice vice-presidency you got there. It'd be a shame if anything were to...happen to it.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

He probably will announce his run.........Donors who have publicly expressed support for a Biden run have been contacted by the Clinton team, according to donors and Democratic strategists who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the private conversations. Even Clinton herself has made a few calls, they said, to express her disappointment.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I think he's the plan B in case Hillary's campaign completely implodes. Again.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Biden is like a pet kept by Obama. As he should be seen I wouldn't trust him to negotiate walking a dog.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »