US Presidential election 2020

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: US Presidential election 2020

Post by Kristatos »

Actually, given West's support for Trump in the past, I wonder if the strategy isn't to siphon off enough young and/or black voters from Biden to help Trump win a second term. He certainly has no chance of winning the presidency outright.
Balls, Q?

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

He's now dropped out of the race. As you were.
Balls, Q?

Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

He was always going to quit. What he wanted from this was adoration, what happens is left and right suddenly have a reason to go after him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Bush administration alumni are lining up behind Biden. As much as I loathe Twitler, I'm starting to think he might be the lesser evil in this election.
Balls, Q?

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Amazing how they show their true colors and think noting of it. I get never trumpers and I get generals, party insiders and foreign policy insider not liking trump, but to so openly piss on their party and what they said they represented

bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

A new poll released this weekend shows President Donald Trump, the incumbent GOP president, has taken a national and battleground states lead over his Democrat challenger presumptive nominee former Vice President Joe Biden. The survey, from the Democracy Institute commissioned by the Sunday Express newspaper, shows Trump leading Biden 48 percent to 46 percent. What’s more, Trump has opened up a bigger lead according to this poll in the crucial battleground states, meaning the president by this pollster’s estimates currently is projected to win 309 electoral votes—more than he did in 2016.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

MSNBC producer resigns from network with scathing letter: They block 'diversity of thought' and 'amplify fringe voices'---------Ariana Pekary said important facts and studies about the coronavirus would 'get buried'.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

During an interview that aired at the convention of the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists, NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro pressed the presumptive Democratic nominee if he would "re-engage" with Cuba as president, something she suggested would have an impact on Cuban-American voters in Florida.

"Yes, yes," Biden responded. "And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.” :hair: :shock: https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/ ... no-diverse

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Hum, trumps tax break on ss taxes, really sucks if they don’t make them permanent, it’s a catch 22 I think whatever happens in the election the Ss fed taxes going to be forgiven,
This will put for both of us just about $500 dollars back in our budget, now we are paying off all kinds of bills to buy a house some day