US Presidential election 2020

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: US Presidential election 2020

Post by bjmdds »

Sanders never wanted to be President. He is a windbag of stupidity. He only wants the relevance. He would hate being President. Biden's health will not hold out to November. Neurologists should be interviewed about this on CNN et al, as they would do if Trump acted this senile. The Democrat Party is a joke with NO future candidates whatsoever. We take back the House in 8 months big O :!: Tulsi will save them, the left-wing Gabbard.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Neurologists should be interviewed about this on CNN et al, as they would do if Trump acted this senile.
"If"? The Trump-Biden debates, when we reach the general, are going to look like Saturday night in a care home.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Biden, Woody Harrelson was dead on in his snl skit. Baldwin is too over the top in his trump,

Real life I could see trump say no debates or only certain forums, I don’t see a need for journalist to moderate, it’s not like they actually do anything productive. They have their team and they have no issue doing whatever to help their side. Haninity is a bad Colbert report spoof. he’d softball trump and demonize Biden, fox journalists already failed far as trump is concerned, msnbc / most other media would be as bad as hannity except attacking trump

IMHO the press should have attacked/ treated bush I&II , Clinton and Obama like they do trump. The insider circle like these state department pukes think there is a smart way to do things/ approved method, so the press in the right circles bought the bush WMD, Obama’s Benghazi, when they should be at least skeptical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Tara Reade, who worked in Biden’s office in 1993, accused Biden of touching her, kissing her and penetrating her with his fingers :shock: without consent. Reade made her claims in an interview with Katie Halper, a writer and podcast host, released Wednesday.“We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall,” Reade said. “His hands were on me and underneath my clothes. And then, he went, he went down my skirt and then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers…and um…He was kissing me at the same time and he was saying something to me,” she also told Halper.----media cannot hide this :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:media cannot hide this :!:
They seem to have been doing a pretty good job so far. The only mainstream outlet to cover it has been Yahoo News. Mostly, coverage has been confined to smaller outlets like The Intercept, which the Democratic nomenklatura have denounced as Russian propaganda (of course). Funnily enough, they didn't seem to think that when the same outlet broke the story of Brett Kavanaugh's alleged sexual assault of Christine Blasey Ford.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Joe Biden will probably do this again on stage at the convention , the same convention where when governor Cuomo will get the nomination.

Biden is creepy to anyone younger than 50, we see the guy as some kind of pervert.
Biden is so out of it he will do it again on camera in a live stream, or he will start denouncing this woman as a lier when nobody is bringing it up.
He steps in to crap nobody is asking, then gets into fights with supporters trying to help him answer unanswerable charges. Like with his son.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image Biden will be called out on his fingering escapade.------ Cuomo will NOT get any nomination. He is so dirty and corrupt he does to want to be investigated in depth. He caused the financial meltdown after pushing for the poor to get mortgages as HUD secretary under Clinton in 1998. He disbanded his own committee on corruption when it got too close to his involvement on illegal matters in Albany. Cuomo is a prick, a real sleazy POS who talks like an aphasic moron and he has no common sense at all. He turned down 16,000 ventilators at a cost of $575 million in 2015 yet he spent $750 million on a now defunct solar panel factory in NY state :!: There is NO way he wants the nomination and his psychotic brother Chrissy should do the world a favor and jump off the Empire State Building and put himself out of misery :!: Daddy Mario, another left-wing moron who could not make up his mind about running for President, ruined the NY state healthcare system. My premiums jumped from 765 per year to 945 per year to 1410 per year to 4200 per year under his leadership :!: The family is a conglomeration of rancid dolts :!: What has Andy done daily except complain and beg for things? Pathetic :!: Do not fall into the media trap about this cumbersome ignoramus :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] :Bonk:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

None of this will matter if the party elites decide to install him as their nominee. Voters? Who the hell cares about them, as long as those big-money donations keep on coming in?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Cuomo will NOT accept it because his dirty past will be his downfall. His deals are all behind closed doors. He gave NO press conferences in 10 years of being Governor here. The ONLY reason you see him daily is to hear him complain about how much he wants others to give him while he prepared poorly for any pandemic. The media will not ask him anything now outside of coronona----that changes if he would be the nominee---------Biden will never step down unless his health further deteriorates.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Well that’s a point kris, I think at this point the democrats would install anybody and not feel ashamed about it. Bernie Sanders has basically surrendered already he’s not going to fight if he had it in him to fight I think he’d get the nomination.

At the same time I think they (the elites) would install Cuomo, corruption and all (after all they ran Hillary) if they thought there was a chance in hell of winning. As it stands I believe they know they are going to lose , and probably pay a price for their impeachment farce and trying to hold up the stimulus.

BTW I think that $2400 for married couples and $1200 for single will go along way for trump, and he will be the one to get the credit. The American people already know if it weren’t for trump the republicans and Democrats would just give the money to wall street again .

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

On January 23, 2013, Hillary Clinton testified before the House and Senate. You probably remember those hearings, in which she tried to justify the deaths of four Americans in Libya, where she was selling arms to ISIS fighters to be transported to Syria (in a deal quite possibly negotiated by James Comey, who would become Obama’s FBI Director a few months later). It was in one of those hearings that Hillary famously pounded the table and screeched, “At this point, what difference does it make?!”

That same day, Dr. Anthony Fauci sent this email to Cheryl Mills with the subject line: “From your doctor admirer:”

“Anyone who had any doubts about the Secretary’s stamina and capability following her illness had those doubts washed away by today’s performance before the Senate and the House. She faced extremely difficult circumstances at the Hearings and still she hit it right out of the park. Please tell her that we all love her and are very proud to know her.

Warm regards,
Tony”

Does his wife know he’s been sending Hillary Clinton letters like that? ------I wonder who Dr. Anthony Fauci voted for in 2016?
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

But what illness did he know about? I don’t remember anybody admiring she was ill, even in 2016 where she was obviously sick, with medical staff closer to than secret service.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source told Cassandra Fairbanks, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

Additionally, the agent claims that Biden would walk around the VP residence naked at night. “I mean, Stark naked… Weinstein level stuff,” he added.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos wrote:None of this will matter if the party elites decide to install him as their nominee. Voters? Who the hell cares about them, as long as those big-money donations keep on coming in?

"Hot Air" notes another problem: “Let’s not forget that there are more skeletons in Cuomo’s closet than in your average Halloween haunted house. During his time as governor, Cuomo has been involved in so many campaign finance, fundraising and appropriation scandals that books could be written on the subject.” In short, Cuomo is not the answer to the Democrats’ woes.-----they are correct------do not doubt me when I tell you about NY state :!: Cuomo is a massively corrupt and very dumb prick :!:
Last edited by bjmdds on Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The national shortage of N95 respirator masks can be traced back to 2009 after the H1N1 swine flu pandemic, when the Obama administration was advised to replenish a national stockpile but did not, according to reports from Bloomberg News and the Los Angeles Times.

The Trump administration is scrambling to replenish a stockpile of protective medical gear for healthcare workers and patients as the coronavirus sweeps across the nation. N95 respirator masks are one of the most needed medical supplies amid the outbreak.

The George W. Bush administration published the National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza plan in 2005, which called on the federal government to distribute medical supplies from the Strategic National Stockpile governed by the Health and Human Services Department in the event of an outbreak.

In 2009, the H1N1 outbreak hit the United States, leading to 274,304 hospitalizations, 12,469 deaths, and a depletion of N95 respirator masks.

A federally backed task force and a safety equipment organization both recommended to the Obama administration that the stockpile be replenished with the 100 million masks used after the H1N1 outbreak.

Charles Johnson, president of the International Safety Equipment Association, said that advice was never heeded.

“Our association is unaware of any major effort to restore the stockpile to cover that drawdown,” he said.

HHS Secretary Alex Azar reported last month that only 12 million N95 masks were available in the stockpile, “a tiny fraction of the 3.5 billion masks one of Azar’s deputies later testified the nation’s healthcare system would need,” the Los Angeles Times noted.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I don’t doubt you BJ, I just don’t think the democrats have anyone let with enough integrity to object to the party elites installing another candidate. The republicans dreamed of it in 2016 but thought trump would never win and they could rebuild afterwards.

For a corrupt governor Cuomo the press will run interference until they decide it’s a lost cause. Most democrats forget trumps tweets carried him through 90% negative media campaigns to win against impossible laws, Biden Sanders Cuomo are all low hanging fruit to trump, they’ll try not to covers trumps spin and it’ll go viral instead reaching more people

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Trump has just suggested that he is open to expanding Medicare and Medicaid, while Biden has said that he would veto any Medicare For All bill that passed his desk. More and more, I find myself asking what exactly the Democratic Party is for, other than a scam for separating Hollywood celebrities, techbros and Wall Street hedge fund managers from their millions.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Trump has just suggested that he is open to expanding Medicare and Medicaid, while Biden has said that he would veto any Medicare For All bill that passed his desk. More and more, I find myself asking what exactly the Democratic Party is for, other than a scam for separating Hollywood celebrities, techbros and Wall Street hedge fund managers from their millions.

the dirty secrecy the higher up democrats have to know is Trump is FDR type democrats far as using government to get money into the hands of average folks. If they had chosen to deal with him rather than play political theater for whoever their true masters are, the “progressive” agenda would have moved further that it has for half a century or so. Especially if they made a move in trumps first year when the establishment republicans were sure they could get rid of trump with the threat of the mueller report. Chuck and Nancy decided to hell with the constituents who would benefit from his policies.

If anyone bothers listing to the stuff trump has said he’s big government social program kind of guy, he’s not bloated government waste money on pet projects or building up bureaucracies, state, federal, local, or private.
He get painted as draconian take away healthcare, what he’s said is not opposed to a European style system with both private and publicly funded coverage. He wants cost down through competition. Even environmental where the left wing cry’s “he’s a monster”, he’ll support clean regulation and other stuff but not paying fines in lopsided agreements. If they had given funding for a wall at are start of this he’d have given amnesty in return,

I could find examples if i felt like doing the hard research my belief is there was a chance for the democrats to really move the progressive agenda forward and the rank and file republicans would have supported with trump cutting the baby in half, something for the base, something for the average American, and accomplishing what the left said they wanted, maybe not Ideologically but in the end goal it get something they’ve wanted done too.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Laid-off Mike Bloomberg staffers receiving their final paychecks Tuesday were docked hundreds of dollars to pay for taxes on their campaign-issued iPhones and laptops, according to a new report.

The billionaire ex-Big Apple mayor lured staff for his short-lived presidential bid with the promise of fancy perks including three catered meals a day, the latest iPhone and a MacBook Pro, sources told The Post in January.

Former employees this week were then stunned to see their final paychecks docked by as much as $400 after the campaign forced them to pay taxes on those lavish gifts, according to an NBC report.

The final insult came after thousands of campaign staffers lost their jobs and health insurance despite being promised that they would have work until November, regardless of whether their boss became the nominee.-------nice guy :!: