Sick LIBRALISM!

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.

Sick LIBRALISM!

Postby bjmdds » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:18 pm

The New York Times is standing by its hiring of tech writer Sarah Jeong despite several derogatory tweets of hers aimed at white people having been recently unearthed on her Twitter account.

“Oh man it's kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men,” :shock: Jeong wrote in July 2014 in just one several messages that have gone viral.

Social media first exploded on Wednesday with images of racist tweets sent from an unverified Twitter account that looked to belong to Jeong, shortly after the Times announced she was joining the paper. The Times issued a statement on Thursday declaring that it had reviewed her social media history during the hiring process and was standing by the decision to bring her onboard. :hair:
bjmdds

Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.
Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; Elvis Presley films

Re: Sick LIBRALISM!

Postby bjmdds » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:35 pm

bjmdds

Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; Elvis Presley films

Postby bjmdds » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:24 pm

A staffer in U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s San Francisco office was fired a few years back after being linked to Chinese spying in the Bay Area. :hair:

According to a Politico Magazine story on Silicon Valley espionage, the Feinstein staffer was suspected of providing political intelligence — but nothing classified — to his handlers, with one former intelligence official telling author Zach Dorfman that the suspected informant was “run” by officials based at the local Chinese Consulate.

A local source who knew about the incident confirmed to us that the FBI showed up at Feinstein’s office in Washington, D.C., about five years ago to alert the then "chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee" :shock: that her driver was being investigated for possible Chinese spying :!: :shock: :Bonk:
bjmdds

Postby bjmdds » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:53 pm

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/10 ... js67dM.mp4 She does Hollywood voice-overs. Her twitter account was deleted for this, yet she was allowed to be the voice over of Sarah Sanders on the new Murphy Brown reboot.
bjmdds

Postby bjmdds » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:28 am

Under questioning from experienced sex-crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell last week, Ford said that she had "never" had "any discussions with anyone ... on how to take a polygraph" or "given any tips or advice to anyone who was looking to take a polygraph test." She repeatedly said the process was stressful and uncomfortable.

But in his declaration, the ex-boyfriend wrote that, "I witnessed Dr. Ford help [Monica L.] McLean prepare for a potential polygraph exam" and that Ford had "explained in detail what to expect, how polygraphs worked and helped [her] become familiar and less nervous about the exam," using her background in psychology. :shock:
bjmdds

Return to Politics