General Video Game Discussion

007 and related Video Game Discussions
Goldeneye
Site Admin

General Video Game Discussion

Post by Goldeneye »

This forum is dedicated to Video Games and other game related discussions.
Discussions in this area can be on or off topic. For instance if Xbox and PlayStation owners wanted to have a debate this would be the right area.

Please keep the discussions in the specific games forums (Games 1983-1990 & Games 1992-Present ) on topic and as always respectful.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Re: General Video Game Discussion

Post by stockslivevan »

You forgot to list Quantum of Solace for the PS3, XBOX 360 and Wii. :wink:
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

Forgot? :shock:
It was deliberate ;)
Since QOS is in the works and not yet a finished product I didn't feel it was appropriate to give its own listing.
We'll see how things go with video games section and then decide if we list it how it should be done.
stockslivevan wrote:You forgot to list Quantum of Solace for the PS3, XBOX 360 and Wii. :wink:
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Post by stockslivevan »

If you want my opinion, I think there should a sub-forum dedicated to older games made before Goldeneye 64 since that was THE game that really put the spotlight on Bond when it came to video games. I don't know many people who are gonna talk about pre-1997 games, since they're relatively obscure in comparison. The rest could be sub-forums dedicated from GoldenEye to FRWL. Just a friendly suggestion. :)
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

Ah! GoldenEye Nintendo! God I loved that game I can't tell you hwo many hours me and the other wasters I call my friends wasted on that game. d**n if I had it now I'd play it. Great game.
We spent days, literally days 24-48 hours strait, playing that game. We tried like hell to find to find the option for all the Bonds, we were going to have a Bond shoot off!
I almost always played the multiplayer mode as 006, of all the things he looked like a priest!
Thwapp thwapp from the silenced PPK "go with god my son" :mrgreen:
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.