(Video) If the Craig era had kept the Roger Moore style

(Video) If the Craig era had kept the Roger Moore style

Postby Jamesdude » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:15 am

Watch on youtube.com

Though this was kinda interesting. Proves Craig cant do a campy/humorous Bond
Jamesdude
Lieutenant

Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Licence to kill,Live and Let Die, OHMSS, View to a Kill,Tommorow Never Dies

Re: (Video) If the Craig era had kept the Roger Moore style

Postby The Saint 007 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:52 am

Jamesdude wrote:Proves Craig cant do a campy/humorous Bond

Not only that, but the filmmakers also seem to have difficulty with properly making a light-hearted Bond adventure.
The Saint 007

Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Postby Veronica » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:14 pm

The Saint 007 wrote:
Jamesdude wrote:Proves Craig cant do a campy/humorous Bond

Not only that, but the filmmakers also seem to have difficulty with properly making a light-hearted Bond adventure.

The thing is they DO NOT want to do it. Anything that is other than dead-serious is beneath them.
Pathetic.
Veronica
Agent

Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Postby Daltonite Toothpaste » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:19 pm

I die a little inside each time someone says that Bond has to be campy. I'd rather a little humour in a Bond thriller.
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O

Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Postby Veronica » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:14 pm

I didn't say Bond movies have to be campy. But I think humor is needed. Maybe not too much but then again not too little. And Bond movies were never exactly thrillers either. TLD came closest to it. Along with FRWL.
Veronica
Agent

Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Postby Kristatos » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:56 pm

Jamesdude wrote:Though this was kinda interesting. Proves Craig cant do a campy/humorous Bond

Yeah, his one word of dialogue, "Lunch?", lands like a lead weight.
Balls, Q?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Postby Countach » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:49 am

Bond movies has to have the same formula of the pre Craig era. Humour and bit of silly thrown in.

If I want a dark, serious no nonsense spy movie. There is always Jason Bourne and... Johnny English!
Countach
Lieutenant

Favorite Bond Movie: Any Bond movies without DC in it!
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
RED
DREDD
Iron Man/Avengers/Thor/Capt America
Indiana Jones

Postby shaken not stirred » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:52 am

What a terrible advert, way he said lunch was about as funny as stepping on a pin, rubbish delivery.
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
shaken not stirred
Agent

Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Return to Daniel Craig as James Bond