Who'd Like To Wipe Their Ass With Craig's Bond Contract?

What you like to wipe your ass on Craig's Bond contract?

Yes
94%
No
6%

Total votes: 16

carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Who'd Like To Wipe Their Ass With Craig's Bond Contract?

Post by carl stromberg »

In a typically eloquent statement, Daniel Craig has suggested that many people would like to wipe their ass with his Bond contract.

Would you?
Bring back Bond!
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Re: Who'd Like To Wipe Their Ass With Craig's Bond Contract?

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

I voted yes.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I voted yes because I think he wants me to do it. :lol: He wants to be free of Bond and I just want to help. :007:
............ :007:
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

Contract? What Contract? Craig will be Barbara's prisoner for life, if she has her way.

But in regards to the poll, I suppose I'll say yes.
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

If it means James D'Arcy taking over for Bond#24, then chalk up another for 'yes'.
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

I voted yes too...... :lol:
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

I'd move on to all the positive reviews of Skyfall after the contract............. :evil:
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:I'd move on to all the positive reviews of Skyfall after the contract............. :evil:
Not a bad idea. That should be our next poll.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

When I first read Craig's comments about wanting out, all I could think of was how James Purefoy or Henry Cavill or any other actor who actually wanted the role must be feeling right now.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

Sorry guys I think I'm bowing out, everywhere I go all I here is the same stupid nonsensical zomg best bond evarr, we've lost, this franchise has been thrown to the dogs, if bond had balls he clearly lost them in that torture scene in cr (or babs got them), time to give up on james bond (atleast for Me it is), I can't get angry at this franchise anymore, it's no longer My taste, I don't see what's so appealing about it today (not without physically banging My head hard against a wall for a minute or so), the slit your wrists bond isn't for Me, I don't have anything else more to say :( , people seem to think a less than average monkey in a suit is the best thing ever and that charisma, wit, class are no more than a myth, I feel really sorry for kids today growing up with this current direction, they'll never know the true bond, but I'm wasting My energy.

Fbf: You've got a lot of dedication man but this franchise is well and truly dead, there's no point hanging around hoping it'll change for the best (just like I wanted with resident evil ...and look at it today, still just as bad as it was when 4 came out killing it just like cr did this franchise with an overblown meathead playing an agent who's boss gets off at him with every chance she gets).

GO f**k YOURSELF SKYFALL AND CRAIG AND MS BROCOLLI, your franchise sure did.
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

shaken not stirred wrote:Fbf: You've got a lot of dedication man but this franchise is well and truly dead, there's no point hanging around hoping it'll change for the best (just like I wanted with resident evil ...and look at it today, still just as bad as it was when 4 came out killing it just like cr did this franchise with an overblown meathead playing an agent who's boss gets off at him with every chance she gets).
We're still here, shaken. We can still rant against the franchise until the freaks are sent in, and if you leave this forum, you'll have those minions taking over this forum. In the meantime, we got Star Trek, Superman, Marvel, The Hobbit, The Hunger Games, and all other rebels out there. We're going to use this against the Bond.
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

shaken not stirred wrote:Sorry guys I think I'm bowing out, everywhere I go all I here is the same stupid nonsensical zomg best bond evarr, we've lost, this franchise has been thrown to the dogs, if bond had balls he clearly lost them in that torture scene in cr (or babs got them), time to give up on james bond (atleast for Me it is), I can't get angry at this franchise anymore, it's no longer My taste, I don't see what's so appealing about it today (not without physically banging My head hard against a wall for a minute or so), the slit your wrists bond isn't for Me, I don't have anything else more to say :( , people seem to think a less than average monkey in a suit is the best thing ever and that charisma, wit, class are no more than a myth, I feel really sorry for kids today growing up with this current direction, they'll never know the true bond, but I'm wasting My energy.

Fbf: You've got a lot of dedication man but this franchise is well and truly dead, there's no point hanging around hoping it'll change for the best (just like I wanted with resident evil ...and look at it today, still just as bad as it was when 4 came out killing it just like cr did this franchise with an overblown meathead playing an agent who's boss gets off at him with every chance she gets).

GO f**k YOURSELF SKYFALL AND CRAIG AND MS BROCOLLI, your franchise sure did.
Funny enough I felt exactly the way you do now after watching DAD. To me, that was my lowest point as a Bond fan. I honestly thought there was no turning back after that movie.

But EON did change the series in a complete different direction after DAD, for the better IMO. I know the new direction is not to your own liking, but it shows EON are brave enough to change their movie direction every so often. Maybe next time the change may come back round in your favour (probably not mine though).

I can understand your greivance, so hang in there Shaken. We may not agree on the new style of Bond, but we are all Bond fans when push comes to shove.
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Why not just take a sabatical from Bond, sns, rather than out right walking away? I don't like what's being done to Bond, but i'll always have classic Bond, and my hopes for the future. Don't let what's happening now destroy your interest in the series. The next Bond has to be better, he sure as hell couldn't be much worse than Craig.
James
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Favorite Movies: George A Romero's Dawn Of The Dead
Silent Running
Harold and Maude

Post by James »

I know exactly how you feel shaken. I sometimes feel like I don't want to be associated with James Bond at all anymore now that Daniel Craig and Barbara Broccoli are a part of it. It's like some nightmare that never seems to end.
"I can't do that superhero stuff" Daniel Craig
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

I Voted yes. Only fair since he wiped his arse with 007.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
mcbride007
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights
Goldfinger
For Your Eyes Only

Post by mcbride007 »

I sometimes feel I'm not a part of the Bond series now because I hate Daniel Craig's Bond.
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O

Never let the [s]bas***ds[/s] Craig fans grind you down.
The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

I've been seeing various threads on IMDb about people expressing their disappointment with Skyfall. In one of these disappointment threads I saw this morning, someone made a comment about how GoldenEye was the last really good Bond film they enjoyed, and the ones afterwards were either just okay, or terrible. This is precisely the way I feel, and as time goes by, I'm getting more impatient/critical with the series. There's been several times where I've wanted to give up on Bond altogether, but I just can never bring myself to doing that. My love for the classic Bond films is so strong, that I continuously cling to the series with the hope that the good old James Bond magic that made the series so fun and appealing will return.

I have several 60's and 70's spy shows on DVD that could easily act as great alternatives to Bond, but I don't think it could replace Bond completely. And that's why I'm constantly complaining about Bond on this site everyday, because despite being disappointed for the last several years, my love the series is so strong that I don't want to give up on it.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:The next Bond has to be better, he sure as hell couldn't be much worse than Craig.
You can forget that. Might as well have an ugly Asian actor to play James Bond.
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O

FormerBondFan wrote:
Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:The next Bond has to be better, he sure as hell couldn't be much worse than Craig.
You can forget that. Might as well have an ugly Asian actor to play James Bond.
I'm clingling to the hope that James D'Arcy will be the next Bond and the series will go in a spy thriller direction. There is zero chance of this happening, but I can wish for it.