Who'd Like To Wipe Their Ass With Craig's Bond Contract?

What you like to wipe your ass on Craig's Bond contract?

Yes
94%
No
6%

Total votes: 16

Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Re: Who'd Like To Wipe Their Ass With Craig's Bond Contract?

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

okconnery wrote:how quickly Craig changed his mind after the billion Skyfall dollars
The state of his career outside Bond, he'd be insane not to.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:
okconnery wrote:how quickly Craig changed his mind after the billion Skyfall dollars
The state of his career outside Bond, he'd be insane not to.
Well he's killed two series maybe three series that were supposed to be trilogies at least.
Golden Compass
Cowboys and Aliens,
Girl with the....
............ :007:
Barry Niven
Lieutenant

Post by Barry Niven »

Glorious England wrote:actually, i think removing the entire post is going considerably too far. it could easilly have been edited. nope, i think this is a genuine case of user discrimination, i have seen it many times before, on many other forums, Especially the old mi6 site. other users were allowed to bash "the assburgers freak" (ie me) as much as they wanted, but if i dared attack back,. WHAM! i got hit with a suspension.

i am not willing to go through that again.

owing to this decision, i am removing myself from this site, seeing as i see my posts as my own personal intellectual property, i also kindly request all of them are removed, along with my account details, i wish my period of forum use to be ranked as having never happpened.
Y'know, I think THAT post should've stayed up after all. If only to serve as an example of exactly what kind of... character this person "Glorious England" really is so EVERYONE can see for themselves who he really was and form their own informed opinions about this case, along with his other "posts".

And how, to put it mildly, misguided it for his "friend" to blindly defend such an extremist, hate-mongering, hypersensitive, hypocritical rant in response to a discussion that wasn't even directed towards HIM (GE)in the first place. But rather said "friend" who not only let his "pal" reply for him, but only chips in with an "I totally agree with everything he said!" which only enables that kind of "butting-into other people's affairs" bull$#!+ instead of just minding their own business and letting his "friend" fight his own battles.

Although I am aware this may get me into some trouble, I feel that it's worth it just so this GE :cuss: won't have "the last word" just to make himself feel all superior in taking the "moral high ground", because I find him offensive and disgusting. And that he should Go to HELL and stay there; that lying piece of $#!+ (Am I still bitter about his response? YES.)
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

The only one who's misguided in here, and extremely ignorant (as you expressed yourself to be one) is you. And the only one who's offensive is you. You should've moved on. And you call yourself "not offensive"? Well, you just offended TWO PEOPLE (if not more) in this thread by getting out of topic. You're the one who's the real hater in here. I won't say more. I'm not going to lower myself to your level by rantng you back. I'll let the moderators handle it.

And talking about someone behind the back won't make you superior. But someone who's afraid of facing the rival.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Agreed. Glorious England hasn't posted here in months, so time to let sleeping dogs lie, methinks.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig