Deadline Site Confirms Craig doing 2 More 007s

FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Re: Deadline Site Confirms Craig doing 2 More 007s

Post by FormerBondFan »

DC said he's a Trekkie. Seriously, he should knock on Mr. Abrams' door and discuss his desire to be in Trek sequel #2.
Mazer Rackham
Q
Favorite Bond Movie: Thunderball
From Russia with love

Post by Mazer Rackham »

The Sweeney wrote:I just read that article by Babs, who stated loud and proud that she never wants Craig to leave Bond, ever! He can stay as long as he wants the gig, according to her.

Wow! She really has got a soft spot for the guy. I wonder if he slept his way to the part, being used as a piece of meat on Bab's casting couch..... :twisted:
Actually there were rumors.
Essentially Babs offered the role in late 2004 keeping on it for a year until she got her way in addition to her often too public inappropriate behavior it raised a lot of eyebrows. To put it politely they have a strange relationship. When he called the Rooney Mara and David Fincher relationship f**king weird he'd be the one to know :twisted:

I've skimmed over some of her comments curious some of the things I didn't notice. To me is suggests some things but it's not worth going in the weeds to explain them.
"That f**king truck driver!" Ian Fleming
Countach
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Any Bond movies without DC in it!
RED
DREDD
Iron Man/Avengers/Thor/Capt America
Indiana Jones

Post by Countach »

FormerBondFan wrote:DC said he's a Trekkie. Seriously, he should knock on Mr. Abrams' door and discuss his desire to be in Trek sequel #2.
Yeah, I think he makes a good Klingon than Bond!
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Countach wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:DC said he's a Trekkie. Seriously, he should knock on Mr. Abrams' door and discuss his desire to be in Trek sequel #2.
Yeah, I think he makes a good Klingon than Bond!
I see DC more as an Andorian.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Craig is a Frenghi - or a tribble.

It's a pity a completely new Star Trek crew can't be created for a movie as it is not viable. It's fun thinking of actors/actresses who could play the new crew.
katied

Post by katied »

[Mean Girls] EON, stop trying to make Daniel Craig happen[/Mean Girls] :happy spin:
Napoleon Solo
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love

Post by Napoleon Solo »

It was widely reported in early September that Daniel Craig had been signed for Bonds 24 and 25. I never saw any of the principals actually say this in an on-the-record way. Well, here's a new interview where DC fnally says that:

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/ ... et-violent

The comments about definition of classic may also be of interest.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Send in Peter Pan as Bond.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

bjmdds wrote:Send in Peter Pan as Bond.
No. Send in the freaks and weirdos as Bond.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

A few interesting parts
You’re also stripping off again. Do you ever feel like you’re being objectified?

[Laughs] Yes, all the time. Talk to my boss, Barbara Broccoli, about that. Yes, completely, f*ck it, why not?
When you signed up for the Millennium Trilogy, did you have any qualms about playing another major character in a series?

Not really. I was so desperate to work with David Fincher, I didn’t care. We’ll just see how that works out. If I was going to be tied into something else, it wasn’t a bad thing to be tied into. It’s sort of planned the next five years of my life out, which is no bad thing. I know where the spaces are.
Is he coming back and means,, Millennium Trilogy Bond 24 Millennium Trilogy Bond 25. or from 2010 to 2015 if he makes the next 2? I can see it being either way.

This one I think it what will be wrong about Spyfall

Is Bond going back to basics?

No, not really. Sam [Mendes, Skyfall director] and I discussed this for a long, long time and we worked on the script for more than two years. We wanted to make a classic Bond. Not classic as in looking back, but as in something that will stand the test of time. There are major influences from the early Bonds, but it’s set in a very modern world, so it’s kind of throwing those things together. But hopefully not just back to basics – that sounds such a grey kind of thing. I don’t want to be associated with that expression.

BJ don look a this one
You live in New York now. What do you think Barack Obama’s chances of winning the election are?

I like him and I support him. I do. I really like him. He’s had a difficult job over the past four years because of the state the country was in when he got in. I wish him luck in the election.
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: BOTH go November 6-9th :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

So. Danny reluctantly concedes that his Bond is slightly nicer than the character he plays in The Road to Perdition because "he doesn't kill children". Setting the bar really high there. It says a lot about how he sees Bond. How long before we get the Call of Bond: Modern Warfare crowd squealing that seeing Bond kill children would be "badass"?
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger, OHMSS, FRWL, The Living Daylights

Post by 007 »

Take Barbara Broccoli away and this bozo is a complete nobody.
"I’m looking for Commander Bond and not an overgrown stunt-man." - Ian Fleming
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

SHE is the SOLE cause of this calamity. Her taste in men is disgraceful and her sexual fantasies about Cr-egg have created a monster at Eon.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

bjmdds wrote:SHE is the SOLE cause of this calamity. Her taste in men is disgraceful and her sexual fantasies about Cr-egg have created a monster at Eon.
This b1tch has been trying to show off ever since the day she dismissed Pierce.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Kristatos wrote:So. Danny reluctantly concedes that his Bond is slightly nicer than the character he plays in The Road to Perdition because "he doesn't kill children". Setting the bar really high there. It says a lot about how he sees Bond. How long before we get the Call of Bond: Modern Warfare crowd squealing that seeing Bond kill children would be "badass"?
Hummm. Children can be in a word annoying, loud is another, reasonable to assume they might give away a secret agents location. Use the silencer man that is what it is for! _.//
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Kristatos wrote:So. Danny reluctantly concedes that his Bond is slightly nicer than the character he plays in The Road to Perdition because "he doesn't kill children". Setting the bar really high there. It says a lot about how he sees Bond. How long before we get the Call of Bond: Modern Warfare crowd squealing that seeing Bond kill children would be "badass"?
Kristatos don't you know anything about James Bond? Craig's psycho, grim faced, thuggish, mumbling, grubby, craggy musclebound midget Bond is "Flemmings" Bond. I suppose you'd prefer a double taking pigeon!!
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me

Our favourite actor is already discussing the next Bond movie.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/169556 ... ovie.jhtml
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The first Bond 23 commercial played last night here during the Yankees baseball game. I was with several people who watched it and ALL thought Cr-egg looked like a complete nebbish compared to Connery and Brosnan. These are not Bond fanatics like we are. They just give the average take on him as Bond. They will not see this film because of him and feel $14.00 is a waste of money for this actor. He cannot speak fluently being a perpetual mumbler.
katied

Post by katied »

I was looking at the Skyfail on set book at Barnes And Noble. Forgot to see how much it was but probably too much. Interestingly, it's not unheard of to find the On Set books in the bargain section there.