Craigskis are scary

shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Re: Craigskis are scary

Post by shaken not stirred »

The Saint 007 wrote:FormerBondFan, I'm not too sure if Roger Moore's portrayal of Bond would have been any different if he had first played in Dr.No instead of Sean Connery. When he was playing in The Saint television series during the 1960's, he pretty much played the character of Simon Templar the same way as he played Bond. Some people complain about that, while there are others who feel he played the role of Simon Templar better and more seriously than Bond. I don't know, I think he plays both characters in the same style. Roger Moore just plays as himself for the most part.

Yeah, I also found that part in Licence To Kill funny where Dalton shouts at Pam Bouvier to "Switch this bloody machine off!"
:lol: Dalton had a few scenes that felt like that in flash gordon as well (but that was probably intentional because the film's really bad except brian blessed, that guy makes everything good no matter how bad it is).

Saint007: Found an amusing alternative ending for license to kill involving that line :lol: [BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)