Gemma Arterton wants you to look past her looks

Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Re: Gemma Arterton wants you to look past her looks

Post by Alessandra »

How is it that we cannot amuse ourselves with the news about Craig and Weisz? :lol: I'm not sure I should open a thread about that one, but I am having a field day with it. A)I never liked Weisz (Yes I'm aware that's going against the tide, what can I say, I am not easily pleased) and I KNEW I was right :lol: girlfriend definitely has bad taste when it comes to men B)Now I can openly despise Craig as a woman, not just as a Bond fan. There's no way anyone will convince me he wasn't cheating on his girlfriend since now he's out holding hands with Weisz. And he was still attending public events with girlfriend in May. Now I'm free to despise him for the man he is, not just for how he plays James Bond. And, nobody try to bring over the "Sean Connery isn't that good either" argument. I never said he was my favorite. He is the original Bond but he sucks as a man. My favorite is Brosnan for a reason.
"Are we on coms?"
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Blowfeld wrote:

The latter one looks like one we made. :shock: :lol:
How many jackets does the poor lad need? Once more Daniel reminds us all why he won the best dress man award. :roll: _.//
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
Thunderpussy
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, Goldfinger, The spy who loved me,Tomorrow never dies.
Favorite Movies: Jaws, Die hard series,Independance day,The matrix trilogy

Post by Thunderpussy »

I don't follow many stories about Craig,So am amazed at how many Photos there are of him dress like a Tramp or Hobo.All I can say is what he's done to the Bond Films he's now doing to Miss Weisz. :lol:
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

How many topics can we re-post the same story?
What people do in their private lives is up to them.
I always love the way people flip out when stories like this break, but let's be honest, no-one is squeaky clean. No-one is perfect.
So what if he's holding hands with Rachel Weisz. Neither are married. And who says he's been cheating?
Where does it say he cheated? Don't get ahead of yourselves, as usual the claims are only your opinions.
:cheers:
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

Replied in the other one but here goes: I DO think he cheated. But I never claimed that was a fact. It is my opinion. By the way, it isn't a fact he didn't cheat either. Yes people are free to do what they want in their private life, just like I am free to have an opinion on them as people based on what is published. As a woman my opinion of Craig (and Sean Connery) isn't a good one at all. I have instead a very good opinion of Pierce Brosnan. This thing with Weisz just furthers my negative opinion of Craig, nothing else and nothing more.
"Are we on coms?"
katied

Post by katied »

Craig seems like he has a wandering eye. I feel bad for Satsuki. She could calm him down when he flew off the handle. :(
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

katied wrote:Craig seems like he has a wandering eye. I feel bad for Satsuki. She could calm him down when he flew off the handle. :(
Though, the break up may have been amicable.
There's nothing to suggest that Craig was the instigator of the break up between them. Relationships do end sometimes.
And whilst it is convenient that Craig and Weisz appear to be an item, I can't see anything wrong with it.
Once again, neither were married. What's the problem?
katied

Post by katied »

I suspect Craig and Satsuki's relationship has been on the rocks for a while.Just a guess.

No, neither of them are married. Honestly, we don't know. I know Rachel Weisz is separated from her husband(boyfriend?) and has been for a while. She's got a little boy so that might make things interesting!
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier

Post by Alessandra »

katied wrote:I suspect Craig and Satsuki's relationship has been on the rocks for a while.Just a guess.

No, neither of them are married. Honestly, we don't know. I know Rachel Weisz is separated from her husband(boyfriend?) and has been for a while. She's got a little boy so that might make things interesting!
Poor little boy. Kids are always the ones who pay for parents split-ups.

I don't care that neither Craig nor Weisz are married. They were both in serious and committed relationships. And having re-looked at the timing of this, there's no way I will be convinced they didn't cheat. BOTH of them. This has happened back when they filmed, and they went public with it now. Given WHEN they filmed and the fact Craig was still appearing in public with Satsuki in May, I will never be convinced that they didn't cheat. Not to mention this is Hollywood, it happens the whole freaking time that they cheat while on set (which, doesn't make it right at all). Pitt/Jolie just became a notorious example, but it happens all the time (no this is not gossip, it's sad first-hand account, with all the disastrous relationships I've witnessed/been told about in the TV business. It's a freaking circus.)

We need Gemma Arterton to tell us the truth about it.. she's the only one who never minces words and says too much when Craig is concerned :lol:
"Are we on coms?"