Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Re: Who is the thug?

Post by Captain Nash »

Same could be said of anyone here he isn't anti-Craig.
Opposing opinions are apparently welcomed, and all fans were told they would be welcome here.
Though the reality is somewhat different. It's the same with all sites. I have yet to visit one that doesn't have a mix of for and against arguments or debates.
I'm not afraid to post my opinion here, but it usually results in a suspension. C'est la vie.
katied

Post by katied »

Empire and Total Film speak the truth. It's a movie magazine,not virulent anti- Craig propaganda :roll:

If people are sensitive about any sort of negative press(and from what I've read elsewhere,they are)they should avoid reading it.Simple as that.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

Great post katied.
I'm sure Obama will be in touch soon.
Is that why half of this forum have you on the ignore function?
katied

Post by katied »

I like Total Film and Empire's honesty.Saves me from having to watch crap films :up: