Idea, Bond 23-title

Eye Of The Tiger
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, The World Is Not Enough, The Spy Who Loved Me, Licence To Kill, Goldfinger
Favorite Movies: The Rocky, Rambo, Lethal Weapon, Die Hard, The Karate Kid, Major League franchises

Idea, Bond 23-title

Post by Eye Of The Tiger »

As we all know, most Bond titles have that catchy title that catches your attention and let's you know that it's definitely a BOND film.

Titles like "The Living Daylights" "You Only Live Twice" "Live And Let Die" "Die Another Day" etc, etc.

If Daniel Craig is indeed still portraying his version of James Bond in Bond-23, I propose this idea as the title for Bond-23...

Are you all ready for it....???...

OK, here it goes.....

"WHAT THE LIVING HELL?"

You see, it sounds similar to a title like "The Living Daylights," but it also reflects what most of us here on this site keep asking ourselves when we think about Barbara Broccoli's idea to cast Daniel Craig as James Bond, and to screw things up even further with the insane re-boot and other baffling ideas that she has had in recent years.

Another title possibility, again, providing that Daniel Craig is still cast in the role of James Bond in Bond-23, is, "PLEASE SAY NEVER AGAIN."

Any other ideas? Please post them. :cheers:
katied

Re: Idea, Bond 23-title

Post by katied »

Eye Of The Tiger wrote:As we all know, most Bond titles have that catchy title that catches your attention and let's you know that it's definitely a BOND film.

Titles like "The Living Daylights" "You Only Live Twice" "Live And Let Die" "Die Another Day" etc, etc.

If Daniel Craig is indeed still portraying his version of James Bond in Bond-23, I propose this idea as the title for Bond-23...

Are you all ready for it....???...

OK, here it goes.....

"WHAT THE LIVING HELL?"

You see, it sounds similar to a title like "The Living Daylights," but it also reflects what most of us here on this site keep asking ourselves when we think about Barbara Broccoli's idea to cast Daniel Craig as James Bond, and to screw things up even further with the insane re-boot and other baffling ideas that she has had in recent years.

Another title possibility, again, providing that Daniel Craig is still cast in the role of James Bond in Bond-23, is, "PLEASE SAY NEVER AGAIN."

Any other ideas? Please post them. :cheers:

This.

I can probably think of a few...let me get back to you :wink:
Mazer Rackham
Q
Favorite Bond Movie: Thunderball
From Russia with love

Post by Mazer Rackham »

"WHAT THE LIVING HELL?"
"PLEASE SAY NEVER AGAIN."
:lol:

I'd say Risco but that may be too close to the truth.
"That f**king truck driver!" Ian Fleming
katied

Post by katied »

OK, I got one:Phoning It In :P :P :P

or:

Bond 23:Captain of the Failboat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Nice one Tiger.

"PLEASE SAY NEVER AGAIN." is my favourite at the moment. :cheers:
Bring back Bond!
CaptainLewis
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye
O.H.M.S.S.
Favorite Movies: Alien & Aliens
Inception
The Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction

Post by CaptainLewis »

'Oh God not again'

'James Bond: Or how one man is capable of bringing down a criminal mastermind and his empire at the drop of a hat, while being portrayed by a person with no charisma and no personality'

'How the bad guy is doomed to failure, when James Bond gets involved'
katied

Post by katied »

CaptainLewis wrote:'Oh God not again'

'James Bond: Or how one man is capable of bringing down a criminal mastermind and his empire at the drop of a hat, while being portrayed by a person with no charisma and no personality'

'How the bad guy is doomed to failure, when James Bond gets involved'

On a similar note to the first,Same old crap, different day :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

The Spy Who Killed Me Another Day :lol:
The Spy Who Licensed Me to Kill Another DayStarring Daniel Dalton
Random James Bond Generator
http://www.kmoser.com/jamesbond/
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

this one was pretty good
The Facts Of Death Are Always Forever

by Ian Fleming
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
katied

Post by katied »

http://www.kmoser.com/jamesbond/

Dr. Mooonraker and Goldenpussy were my favorites, though the second sounds like the title they'd use for Austin Powers 4(if that ever happens, which I hope it doesn't) :oops:
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

its a fun twist on the names!
katied

Post by katied »

There are endless possibilites,given that there have been 22 movies :up:
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

katied wrote:There are endless possibilites,given that there have been 22 movies :up:
22 movies, 14 books, various short story titles and 30-40 Bond books by other authors. A lot of combinations if they are all used.
katied

Post by katied »

Some of the names the movie/book name generator comes up with are a bit Austin Powers, but it's fun anyways :wink: