QOS no comparison to the old Bond movies

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: QOS no comparison to the old Bond movies

Post by Kristatos »

FROSTY wrote:What's the bl**dy point of holding a POOR COUNTRY to ransom? - where's the logic to that villainous scheme?

You hold the people of a RICH country to ransom! :wink: - they're more likely to be able to actually pay more for your stockpiled resource!! :roll:

STUPID, STUPID MOVIE!! :x
Er, you know it was based on a true story, right? See Maddox's review for more details.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

katied wrote:
did you hear about teh guy wanted for securities fraud who tried to fake his death by jumping out of plane he set to auto pilot after radioing he was in distress. The plan crashed hours after he jumped out. Some how the cops got wise to it although the creep is still running around at the moment.
What gets me is this SOB left a plane to crash in to whatever. It could have killed a bunch of people. It could have hit a church or hospital and we would have wrongly assumed it was new terrorist attack, adn that would have hurt the economy, if even just for few days it would be damaging..
Once he is caught he needs to spend some time in Guantanamo before brack closes it.
I saw that when I was at the gym yesterday..man, that guy really has a set of cojones to do what he did.They'll find him.....It's only a matter of time before he screws up and does something wrong. :shock:
Prophetic words Katied. They got him.
Missing Pilot Who "Faked Death" Is in Custody
I got an early heads up on the story yesterday because it contained the phrase
In a feat reminiscent of a James Bond movie
katied

Post by katied »

I saw they caught him.Good. :up:

And yeah, *very* James Bond-esque. :wink: