Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye
O.H.M.S.S.
Favorite Movies: Alien & Aliens
Inception
The Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction

Craig laughs off Gallagher role

Post by CaptainLewis »

Daniel Craig has joked that Noel Gallagher is "full of s**t" after he asked the Bond star to play him in a movie of his life.

The Oasis guitarist is said to have chosen Craig as the most suitable person to depict his story.

"Noel Gallagher wants me to play him in a movie about his life. He's full of s**t - that is ridiculous, he must have been in a very good mood to say that," said Craig at a screening of new movie Defiance.

"I'm way older than him anyway so I couldn't play him, but I love the idea - it's fantastic. I can play the guitar better than him."

The actor added: "I haven't had a call from Liam yet so I'll wait for that one."

Defiance hits UK cinemas on January 9.
Who does craig theink he is speaking to Noel Gallagher like that. :evil: Thinking about an Oasis theme song would be good.

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a140 ... -role.html
katied

Re: Craig laughs off Gallagher role

Post by katied »

He looks nothing like Noel Gallagher...they would need a bit of makeup(but not that much :twisted:)
LilleOSC
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger

Post by LilleOSC »

Does Craig swear a lot? I don't have a problem with swearing, by the way.
katied

Post by katied »

LilleOSC wrote:Does Craig swear a lot? I don't have a problem with swearing, by the way.
I don't either but I have young nieces and nephews so I censor myself most of the time :P

Craig is a first class swearer.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Daniel Craig has joked that Noel Gallagher is "full of s**t" after he asked the Bond star to play him in a movie of his life.

The Oasis guitarist is said to have chosen Craig as the most suitable person to depict his story.

"Noel Gallagher wants me to play him in a movie about his life. He's full of s**t - that is ridiculous, he must have been in a very good mood to say that," said Craig at a screening of new movie Defiance.

"I'm way older than him anyway so I couldn't play him, but I love the idea - it's fantastic. I can play the guitar better than him."
Looks like a good role for Craig for me as he looks like Noel. So he is too old to play a younger Noel Gallagher - but not too old to play a young James Bond. It's Daniel Craig who is full of s**t. :wink: :lol:
Bring back Bond!
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

carl stromberg wrote:

Looks like a good role for Craig for me as he looks like Noel. So he is too old to play a younger Noel Gallagher - but not too old to play a young James Bond. It's Daniel Craig who is full of s**t. :wink: :lol:
I thought he was the same age as Noel anyway.

Either way, I don't think his comments were meant to be taken that seriously (except on here, of course).... :wink:
Mazer Rackham
Q
Favorite Bond Movie: Thunderball
From Russia with love

Post by Mazer Rackham »

LilleOSC wrote:Does Craig swear a lot? I don't have a problem with swearing, by the way.
Its hard to find an interview where he doesn't.
"That f**king truck driver!" Ian Fleming
katied

Post by katied »

Mazer Rackham wrote:
Its hard to find an interview where he doesn't.
He could be doing a interview with Mormons Monthly(NOT a real publication, BTW) and he would curse.(Though it must be said I have known Mormons that could cuss a blue streak :shock:)
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

katied wrote: He could be doing a interview with Mormons Monthly(NOT a real publication, BTW) and he would curse.(Though it must be said I have known Mormons that could cuss a blue streak :shock:)
:lol:
I think he could do Cpt kangaroo and drop the f bomb. ON the bright side he'd be pelted by ping pongs :D
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.