My fanart

Fan Art gallery
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

My fanart

Post by shaken not stirred »

Hope no one minds Me putting this here, for the last 2 or so years I've been doing a lot of drawing, along with animation work and doing anther animation project for a contact (non-paid), I'm still looking at work experience in those areas, got a great deal of it recently and it helped Me to really improve, I'll also do an animation of bond someday preferrably one with cregg being spoofed :cheers:

Here's My latest fanart, just want to hear what some people think I got a few likes from konami on their fb page for this and I'm doing a fan animation of this as well & that's what it's going to look like (in that pic). Image Axle gear (rocket knight adventures)Imagesparkster (rocket knight adventures)Image & a drawing of My border collie angelImage

Animation: [BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
This is the animation I did for a contact, (fit in: life with aspergers) [BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]

This is how I started off when I got back into drawing a few years ago Image

If anyone wants to see anymore or just curious here's the link to My da page http://cobra10.deviantart.com/

At the time I didn't have a tablet and due to great critique I got from good artists on there & through My work shadowing that finished recently I've learned a lot of techniques in animation, photo manipulation, & animation's what I want to do.
Last edited by shaken not stirred on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Re: My fanart

Post by Dr. No »

Cool! 8) :cheers:
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

Did you go to school to learn how to do this, was it natural talent ?
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Dr. No wrote:Did you go to school to learn how to do this, was it natural talent ?
Natural, I did this recently, inbetween looking for work (still looking), I used to do art at school.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

shaken....do you think you can draw Harry Potter and Batman (Christian Bale) destroying DC's Bond?
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

shaken not stirred wrote:
Dr. No wrote:Did you go to school to learn how to do this, was it natural talent ?
Natural, I did this recently, inbetween looking for work (still looking), I used to do art at school.
I never had a hand for art (or shop, or writing, or anything really). Our kids have a few natural talents they obviously didn't get it from me. :lol:

Earthworm Jim! Does that ever bring back memories :mrgreen:
shaken not stirred
Agent

Dr. No wrote:
shaken not stirred wrote:

Earthworm Jim! Does that ever bring back memories :mrgreen:
Grooovy Image Dan Castellina was perfect choice to voice ewj that cartoon was great even better now that I get the adult jokes and references now & cheers fbf and dr no.

Fbf: I might do 2 pics of cregg soon with potter and batman, I'm not that great at drawing human characters but I'll give it a try.
shaken not stirred
Agent

Took best part of 6 or 7 hours to do this, sketched a pic of My Dad and grandad for My Grandads 90th nextweek

Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

Wow 90th birthday amazing,

Did they pose?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Hope you don't mind, I moved this thread to the Fan Art forum, as I thought this was its natural home.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
shaken not stirred
Agent

Kristatos wrote:Hope you don't mind, I moved this thread to the Fan Art forum, as I thought this was its natural home.
That's fine, I wondered where it went but I found the post under My control panel.

Dr no: It was a photograph from some time back before, did it all on a tablet.

FBF and others: I'd love to draw a pic of bond getting owned by gandalf (in relation to the hobbit) but with all the news recently and all the unfair praise this stupid new film's getting I don't really have the will for it anymore, sorry :(, this drek will continue till I'm well in My 40s of 50s and I've I really hate the new bond films with all of My heart but everything is turning to crap today, most comedies I used to like get brought back and gutted, survival horror videogames get turned into action yet it gets more popularity and like this franchise today gets attention for all the wrong reasons.

I've seen the reviews on skyfall & another bond has to save himself film, along with a villain who wants to bang bond and anything with a pulse, moneypenny being who we think she was all along, a q stabbing the fanbase about exploding pens saying we don't do them and once again the gunbarrel at the end and bond trying to be bond for a third time, I really don't get how or why anything as awful as that could get such glowing reviews, why do we have to watch such a misery laiden wish he wasn't even breathing non bond anymore, why as a world are we just accepting any old thing, I can keep getting angry at this franchise but it's not really gonna do anything anymore (not unless skyfall really does fall flat on its face & knowing the stupid fans who will praise craigs bond to no end and shun the other 40 years of the other bond it's really gone to the dogs).

Craig if you and babs are reading this all I can say is congratulations, you've ruined and clearly don't care that you totally killed Cubbys legendary film legacy and Flemings book character, you'll make him into whatever you want, hell you'll probably make bond wear pink next, have him fight a monkey and break into a zoo, show him take a dump, all for the sake of your artistic integrity which you think bond should be, I bet if you took othello you'd give him a machine gun, I'm an artist and I don't see art in your bond I see a jumbled convulted mess, eager to please all the wrong people, always trying to be like everyone else instead of just being itself, losing more people but not caring since he still has his crowd, he may have but without self respect there is no bond and one day eon you'll lose all of it.

You can drag this franchise to hell but the real fans wont join you and after a while the people you're trying to appeal to will eventually look elsewhere for something to their tastes (because those change, unlike the real loyal fans you completely abandoned), if the skyfalls atleast tomorrow will never die.
shaken not stirred
Agent

Over the years I've done a few more drawings as well and one animation, so here's an update.

This years nor-con (fan art of Hattie Hayridge (female holly): Image ( I also have a signed copy from Hattie but haven't uploaded it yet for some reason).

Norman Lovett (Holly) (signed, got a dvd as well, cool guy, shame he won't come back for more red dwarf though): Image

Robert Llewellyn (Krtyen) (signed, 2nd time I've met him (great guy and got to ask him a question as well at red drawf q and a at last years nor-con) Image

Chris Barrie Fanart of rimmer (he signed it and asked for a free copy instead of charging Me for an autograph last year) Image

Plenty more to come.
shaken not stirred
Agent

Here's one of My latest ones :mrgreen: Image (the other one is nsfw so can't post it here, the latest one after this is anthro).
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

shaken not stirred wrote:Over the years I've done a few more drawings as well and one animation, so here's an update.

This years nor-con (fan art of Hattie Hayridge (female holly): Image ( I also have a signed copy from Hattie but haven't uploaded it yet for some reason).

Norman Lovett (Holly) (signed, got a dvd as well, cool guy, shame he won't come back for more red dwarf though): Image

Robert Llewellyn (Krtyen) (signed, 2nd time I've met him (great guy and got to ask him a question as well at red drawf q and a at last years nor-con) Image

Chris Barrie Fanart of rimmer (he signed it and asked for a free copy instead of charging Me for an autograph last year) Image

Plenty more to come.
I especially like the Kryton one. You should sell some on Ebay!
Bring back Bond!
shaken not stirred
Agent

carl stromberg wrote:
shaken not stirred wrote:Over the years I've done a few more drawings as well and one animation, so here's an update.

Plenty more to come.
I especially like the Kryton one. You should sell some on Ebay!
Thanks Carl :), yeah Rob really liked his kryton one (Chris Barrie especially (gave Me a free autograph for a copy of that drawing (did his gordon brittas character impression and he stood up in shock (wish I recorded it) and never thought about selling them on ebay, I'll probably sell the ones that aren't signed on there, unless I can make copies of them and sell them instead (I'll hang on to the genuine ones for life :) ).

Other good news regarding My drawings I've now been commissioned by two people today (one on deviantart and one on facebook), I think I'm finally getting some recognition :D.