New fan Art

Fan Art gallery
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Re: New fan Art

Post by The Saint 007 »

The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

The Saint 007 wrote:Image
Now, THIS would've been something we were looking forward to, with a far different storyline of course, more in depth with Classic Bond.
The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

James Bond in a Super Smash Bros. game would be pretty awesome.
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

That was a bullet dodged.
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:
You don't like Pierce, Daltonite?
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

JackJamesBond007 wrote:

He's better than Craig i'll give him that, and he did have his moments (Bonds confrontation with Kauffman being one of Brosnans best). But overall, his era was lacking a definite direction. I guess after Dalton, EON were too affraid to push the series in one direction, instead choosing to be a greatest hits kind of Bond, and play it neutral.
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

JackJamesBond007 wrote:

He's better than Craig i'll give him that, and he did have his moments (Bonds confrontation with Kauffman being one of Brosnans best). But overall, his era was lacking a definite direction. I guess after Dalton, EON were too affraid to push the series in one direction, instead choosing to be a greatest hits kind of Bond, and play it neutral.
GoldebEye and Tomorrow Never Dies were great hits, but since TWINE, the franchise has been screwed up, why? Babs is in the lead. She doesn't even know what does she want, an insane madwoman, and DAD....sigh..... TWINE was Bond's downfall, if you ask me.
Barry Niven
Lieutenant

Post by Barry Niven »

GoldenEye and Tomorrow Never Dies were great hits, but since TWINE, the franchise has been screwed up, why? Babs is in the lead. She doesn't even know what does she want, an insane madwoman, and DAD....sigh..... TWINE was Bond's downfall, if you ask me.
Babs' problem may not be that she's "insane": she's ASHAMED. As an over-educated, privileged elitist who believes herself too "enlightened", "artistic" and "ambitious" for the comparatively rigid, old-fashioned tropes of the original James Bond movie series, Babs desperately wants all the Mainstream critical "respect" that her parents happily went without as long as the movies kept making money and satisfying their fans. Following their (posthumous) lead in properly preserving the series with actual respect would only reflect badly on HER self-image, which could explain why the Brosnan Bonds became such grossly exaggerated "greatest hits" and empty spectacles of Mindless Explosions: as an act of self-sabotage to provoke such widespread critical derision and viewer exasperation that Babs' ultimate fad-chasing of the "reboot" would not only be palatable, but welcomed with open arms, right down to the colossal miscasting of this Craig-person being mistaken as some kind of bold "Re-invention".

Sadly, this cynical tactic worked, because the movie-going public and the critics at large bought into this bull$#!+ as Babs surrounded herself with smug, self-satisfied dilettantes like Paul Haggis, Marc Forster, Sam Mendes, etc. to paint herself as some kind of "genius" by association. Yeah, and Wile E. Coyote is also a "Genius" because his business card says so.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

JackJamesBond007 wrote:GoldebEye and Tomorrow Never Dies were great hits, but since TWINE, the franchise has been screwed up, why? Babs is in the lead. She doesn't even know what does she want, an insane madwoman, and DAD....sigh..... TWINE was Bond's downfall, if you ask me.
But at least TWINE and DAD are still James Bond movies.
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

I never thought GoldenEye and Tomorrow Never Dies were mindless, not in my book, nor in my perspective. On the contrary, I do believe madmen like Elliot Carver exist today. And they weren't exaggerated. At least Cubby was alive when TND was in development, the man liked Pierce's Bond. GE/TND is the comic book-styled interpretation of James Bond the 1980s/early-90s people wanted. And it was done properly. But, what I see with TWINE? It's clearly a Daniel Craig movie just with Pierce in it. If it wasn't for Bruce Feirstein's magical pen, TWINE would have been completely a trash right now. Well, DAD was...sigh... don't want to talk about it. I wish I was a lot older by that time so I could have taken over the job and rewrote DAD for the better audience. I see DAD as a "Call of Duty" video game made in the Bond film series, completely pointless, just SPARGUNGLEWEEWEE (Modern Media Shooter, gamer language). Had it been for Bruce to write it, it would have been completely mindblowing. Ever played Everything Or Nothing, for me that is an awesome Bond flick, and a video game at the same time. It was the Brosnan of the 1990s, the GE/TND Brosnan, the manly character with strong sense of humor, far more experience and high ranking self-confidence. A Hero To A T! If Sean was Bond in the 1990s, he would have had the same adventures Brosnan had. I've heard that Connery's favorite Bond is Brosnan, not sure if's true or not, but that's what I heard, but I know that future EON Producer, David Wilson (MGW's son) is an avid fan of Pierce's Bond flicks. I think he'll bring us our Bond back after the downfall of the Craig/Shaemus/Quake-Monsters empire. That's my take on it.

As for Craig, his so-called "victory" is for a day or two. Quoting his own Shamefall, "A Storm Is Coming". And that storm will burn Babs and Craig into dust. I'm sure that will happen sooner or later.
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

Babs' desire for philosophically arty image...
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

True Story.
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

True Story!!
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

I saw that as "Bond..Vagina Bond" at first. *needs eyes checked..again* :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »