Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Re: Hitler gets annoyed with QOS.

Post by Captain Nash »

FormerBondFan wrote:Perhaps someone should digitally insert Hitler in the next Bond movie as the British superspy. :mrgreen: :lol:
That's actually quite offensive FBF if you think about it.
katied

Post by katied »

FormerBondFan wrote:Perhaps someone should digitally insert Hitler in the next Bond movie as the British superspy. :mrgreen: :lol:

People might get offended..but if they were doing a Bond film with a flashback to the 40's, maybe.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Captain Nash wrote:
That's actually quite offensive FBF if you think about it.
I know. Just teasing though.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Better grab a copy of this. The company behind the Hitler movie the scene was taken from is pushing to have all of the Hitler video removed from youtube. Big mistake IMHO. The Hitler videos bring attention to a movie nobody would have heard of.
............ :007:
katied

Post by katied »

Omega wrote:Better grab a copy of this. The company behind the Hitler movie the scene was taken from is pushing to have all of the Hitler video removed from youtube. Big mistake IMHO. The Hitler videos bring attention to a movie nobody would have heard of.
Even the director of the movie was big upping the parodies!
Harvey Wallbanger
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Harvey Wallbanger »

Omega wrote:Better grab a copy of this. The company behind the Hitler movie the scene was taken from is pushing to have all of the Hitler video removed from youtube. Big mistake IMHO. The Hitler videos bring attention to a movie nobody would have heard of.
How?
Make them serious nudes!

I fear no evil because I walk with evil.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
How?
Lots of people have rented Downfall on DVD as a result of seeing the parodies on YouTube. I haven't seen it yet, but people have told me it's a good movie.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I got a warning for my last post here, I stand accused of posting links to illegal downloading sites. I plead not guilty. There is nothing illegal about keepvid.com or the software mentioned.

Nothing is wrong with it as long as nobody intends change anything and redistribute it. If you watched a Youtube video you already have a copy on your hard dive, this is a way to save it to watch later not flaunt laws.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

I am not going to argue legality. The content we are talking about is something the copyright holders are requesting be removed.

I do not think you were trying to violate our standards of conduct, I also don't doubt for a moment what you posted was done with the best intentions but I agree with the decision. It may be questionable or it may be legal, for us it is not a grey area. Sorry.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I don't think it is fair because I wasn't doing anything wrong. What I put up linked to nothing more "questionable" than posting links to youtube videos. If I had put links for torrents or file shares for hacked programs then I would deserve a warning for "posting links to illegal downloading sites". Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean you should take it out on me!
Harvey Wallbanger
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Harvey Wallbanger »

My bad dude - I thought it would be a right click kind of deal
Make them serious nudes!

I fear no evil because I walk with evil.