Odd Lazenby Bios

All Lazenby Related News
commander0077again
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS YOLT GOLDFINGER LALD FYEO GOLDENEYE
Favorite Movies: OUR MAN FLINT THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/ERROL FLYNN CASABLANCA ZORRO FILMS / TV SHOW

Odd Lazenby Bios

Post by commander0077again »

Was visiting IMDB lately and for some reason the bio of George Lazenby popped up. It may have had something to do with viewing YOLT, but will have to back track. Anyway, was bemused with some of the bits in George's CV. Thankfully, Wikipedia doesn't have these 'blandishments' such as : He served as a sergeant in the Australian special forces, with black belt in a martial art. Really, George :!: And then it goes on to say he studied with Bruce Lee. If memory serves he arrived in Hong Kong less than a week before Lee's death and that was the first time they met. I suppose technically you could say he studied with BL, but this is really stretching the rubber tree. Pity I'm not an IMDB subscriber, otherwise I would contact his agency, because this is pretty embarrassing for one of the favorite Bonds. Additionally, the IMDB bio contains an alleged quote from GL about the Pierce, about "Pierce having his feminine side." First, we'll have to verify if he actually did say that. That said, I don't see the 'feminine side' of the Pierce, although it may be politically correct to label people who have a heart or the character the actor is portraying having one. In real life, I would say that the guy(s) who would actually be a Double O would be closer to the character of the Pierce than the George. 1/ the best of the best do not tend to favor bulky muscles, for one thing, since it makes them memorable in a crowd, and having other negative effects 2/ neither do they tend to be the loudest one in the bunch; as one real 'Bond' once commented (EO), on the basic differences, in a game of darts: "First, there is the braggert, who before he takes his shot announces to everyone how good he is; and then there is the opposite, who is completely self-effacing, 'Oh, well, if I make it, I make it ...' and finally there is the guy with the pro mind set. He just steps up and give it his best shot." :cake:
You move very well for a dead man, Mister Bond

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Odd Lazenby Bios

Post by Omega »

I think he did say those things about Brosnan, some say it because he thought the rival franchise might cast him I dunno if he ever praised any of the other bonds in that decade .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007: