Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Bond star George Lazenby wants divorce payout

Post by Blowfeld »

From Times Online
July 20, 2009
Bond star George Lazenby wants divorce payout
The one-time James Bond actor George Lazenby is reportedly challenging his prenuptial agreement with the tennis star Pam Shriver because he does not want his children asking why their mother has a much bigger house than he does.

Lazenby, who played 007 in the 1969 film On Her Majesty's Secret Service, is asking a judge to void a prenup signed before he married Shriver in 2002, the TMZ.com celebrity website reported. The couple separated last year.

According to divorce documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court the former actor is asking for $16,133 a month in spousal support.

TMZ said that Lazenby, 69, has assets of more than $1 million but said that Shriver, 47, is "30 times a millionaire". "He doesn't want to explain to their three kids why mommy's house is so much bigger than daddy's," the website reported.
This story can be found at Lazenby wants divorce
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Re: Bond star George Lazenby wants divorce payout

Post by Dr. No »

Thsi shocks me. I didn't think he was the type to do this. He must really really hate her!
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Where did Pam get her cash from? I can't believe she earnt all that from her tennis.
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger, OHMSS, FRWL, The Living Daylights

Post by 007 »

That's a great picture of Lazenby in the article above.
"I’m looking for Commander Bond and not an overgrown stunt-man." - Ian Fleming