Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Roger Moore's Live and Let Die diary

Post by carl stromberg »

I started a thread about this, but can't find it! I think Skywalker replied, but I did not respond. :shock:

This is a Roger Moore's diary of making Live and Let Die. It's a text papaerback.

It shows the order the film was made in. Roger fractured his rib in his first few days of filming whilst filming the Lousiania speedboat chase. It has lots of great anecdotes involving Cubby and the other cast members. It has Roger's views on taking over from Sean, and how to handle media questions about being his replacement.

Roger also eats and drinks far too much! They have luxurious catering on set, and Roger and Cubby always go to the best restaurants. Sir Roger does like a tipple!

This is a great book, and you should hunt it down on Ebay or a second hand book shop.
Bring back Bond!
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Re: Roger Moore's Live and Let Die diary

Post by Blowfeld »

carl stromberg wrote:Image

I started a thread about this, but can't find it! I think Skywalker replied, but I did not respond. :shock:

This is a Roger Moore's diary of making Live and Let Die. It's a text papaerback.

It shows the order the film was made in. Roger fractured his rib in his first few days of filming whilst filming the Lousiania speedboat chase. It has lots of great anecdotes involving Cubby and the other cast members. It has Roger's views on taking over from Sean, and how to handle media questions about being his replacement.

Roger also eats and drinks far too much! They have luxurious catering on set, and Roger and Cubby always go to the best restaurants. Sir Roger does like a tipple!

This is a great book, and you should hunt it down on Ebay or a second hand book shop.
ISBN 0330236539

ABEBooks Uk has a few copies,
Amazon UK has one or two as well, starting at £0.05.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
Skywalker
Favorite Bond Movie: Live and Let Die
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Quantum of Solace.......Hmmm
Favorite Movies: Batman Begins
The Dark Knoght
Shawshank Redemption
Platoon
Top Gun
Aliens
Location: On the side of truth and honesty. No room for sheep - just shepherds.

Post by Skywalker »

Might have to pick it up
“I'd like to thank the Royal Marines for bringing me in like that and scaring the s--- out of me,” Bond Hardman Daniel Craig.