Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

ROGER MOORE - WRIST-RAKER ROGER MOORE

Post by Blowfeld »

WRIST-RAKER ROGER MOORE

Former James Bond star Sir Roger Moore accidentally broke his wife Kristina's wrist when he tried to stop her from falling over on some ice.

Sir Roger Moore accidentally broke his wife's wrist.

The 82-year-old actor caused the painful injury to Kristina, 67, as he was trying to stop her from falling over during a trip to Switzerland.

Roger - who seemingly took the advice he was given on his wedding day too literally - explained: "The minister said you should always move every obstacle out of your partner's way and support each other.

Just recently me and Kristina were in Switzerland and she slipped on some ice. I grabbed and held her. Too firmly though - I broke her wrist. To support each other too much isn't always a good thing."

Former James Bond star Roger has been married four times and says he has finally learned the "two easy rules" that are key to a successful relationship.

He joked to German newspaper Frau im Spiegel: "Number one: Always say yes and amen to everything she says. Number two: Don't get caught if you don't really mean it."

Despite his advancing years, Roger insists he feels fit and healthy, although he admits to being overweight thanks to his love of cooking.

He said: "I love meals I can cook in a wok and traditional meals like roast turkey. My wife likes it. And even if she didn't, she wouldn't tell me, because that would mean she would have to cook."

03 February 2010 05:45:30 AM
This story can be found at WRIST-RAKER
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Re: ROGER MOORE - WRIST-RAKER ROGER MOORE

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

He [Roger Moore] said: "I love meals I can cook in a wok and traditional meals like roast turkey. My wife likes it. And even if she didn't, she wouldn't tell me, because that would mean she would have to cook."
I do believe he can whip a up a delicious quiche too.
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Re: ROGER MOORE - WRIST-RAKER ROGER MOORE

Post by Dr. No »

oh my god that is awful! Can't imagine how bad he feels about it
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.