Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Re: Roger Moore: Being Bond could be scary

Post by Dr. No »

"cracking his front teeth and twisting his knee.”
"There I was, as a fearless 007, hobbling on a cane to my boat and then pretending to be indestructible for the cameras. Who says I can't act?"
More is not my favorite Bond but I have to give him a lot of credit for this. I never knew there was anything wrong in that scene.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Post by stockslivevan »

Dr. No wrote:"cracking his front teeth and twisting his knee.”
"There I was, as a fearless 007, hobbling on a cane to my boat and then pretending to be indestructible for the cameras. Who says I can't act?"
More is not my favorite Bond but I have to give him a lot of credit for this. I never knew there was anything wrong in that scene.
Agreed. A class act. I find him more amusing in person than as 007. :)
katied

Post by katied »

stockslivevan wrote:
katied wrote:He's immature.
And blatantly mocking Pro-Craigers instead of contributing to mature discussions and debates is the epitome of maturity? :roll: Whatever, you're just another troll.
And your constant rah rahing of Daniel Craig when anyone says that Daniel Craig isn't wonderful is just as bad... Even moreso,perhaps.