Rumor: Brosnan Returns In A 'GoldenEye 007'-Style Video Game

All Brosnan Related News
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Rumor: Brosnan Returns In A 'GoldenEye 007'-Style Video Game

Post by John P. Drake »

Recently, while peeking around articles and digging deep into actor credit registrations and whatnot, I've explored something that might peak the interest of Bond fans who love video games, as Brosnan's name appears to be linked to a First-Person Shooter video game that is currently in development by 3D Realms (famously known for Duke Nukem). Many famous legends in the gaming industry also appear to be involved, like Scott Miller, Bernie Stolar and Jordan Freeman. 3D Realms and ZOOM Platform will oversee the production, development and publication of this video game, entitled Shadow Stalkers, which is expected to come out in 2018 for Microsoft Windows PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Linux platforms.

The game's spirit is said to be bearing resemblance to 1997's GoldenEye 007 mainly and other James Bond games in general, Max Payne and Hitman, with its target audience being that of Generation X who enjoyed playing video games like Wolfenstein 3D back in the day when the First-Person Shooter genre was revolutionizing the video games world. It's believed that the main character is a spy of sorts, and will be voiced by Pierce Brosnan.

For further reading, here's the article in full:
http://www.seganerds.com/2017/07/07/for ... w-project/
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Re: Rumor: Brosnan Returns In A 'GoldenEye 007'-Style Video

Post by Omega »

Be interesting if true and if it’s good. Last few bond games have been half assed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Omega wrote:Be interesting if true and if it’s good. Last few bond games have been half assed
Indeed, but it's not a Bond game. Just a spy game that plays like GoldenEye 007.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Is Pierce's character in his 60s in this game?
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

FormerBondFan wrote:Is Pierce's character in his 60s in this game?
We don't know yet. Footage from the game hasn't been revealed or released so far. I'm keeping an eye out for it on daily basis.
acid
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, From Russia with Love, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Octopussy, For Your Eyes Only, A View To a Kill, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye

Re: Rumor: Brosnan Returns In A 'GoldenEye 007'-Style Video Game

Post by acid »

I wonder if that game will ever see the light of day now. It sounded interesting. It was rumored to be coming out in 2020 according to Wikipedia.
"Wonderful for poison pen letters..."
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Re: Rumor: Brosnan Returns In A 'GoldenEye 007'-Style Video Game

Post by Omega »

Wonder what happened. Maybe they sold of what they had completed and it’s already been played but under anther a different name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007: