Pierce's son Sean ties a knot

All Brosnan Related News
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Pierce's son Sean ties a knot

Post by FormerBondFan »

commander0077again
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS YOLT GOLDFINGER LALD FYEO GOLDENEYE
Favorite Movies: OUR MAN FLINT THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/ERROL FLYNN CASABLANCA ZORRO FILMS / TV SHOW

Re: Pierce's son Sean ties a knot

Post by commander0077again »

Well, I've been away on a mission in the Sea of Korea for the past several times, and this is my first post post mission. Congrats to Sean Brosnan and new bride. The groom's father certainly loves suave; the only trouble would be that everyone would be staring at him instead of the couple! But as the article says, it's great that the Brosnans have a happy occasion to celebrate, and as the Pierce says, his faith has helped him greatly -- "Live goes on." His real-life character is what makes (made?) him one of the greatest Bonds; as a likable, real gentleman I think only Roger Moore could be on the same level. :cake:
You move very well for a dead man, Mister Bond

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!