Just a bit of news

All Brosnan Related News
commander0077again
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS YOLT GOLDFINGER LALD FYEO GOLDENEYE
Favorite Movies: OUR MAN FLINT THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/ERROL FLYNN CASABLANCA ZORRO FILMS / TV SHOW

Just a bit of news

Post by commander0077again »

I was speaking with a new friend last week, who said he and his wife had sold their condo in Kauai awhile back. Then he asked me, "Do you know Pierce Brosnan?" I said smoothly, hmmm. He continued, "Well, I was at church on Sunday (he's a Catholic) and you know where everyone is invited to shake hands with the people around you? Well, Pierce Brosnan was across the aisle, and we shook hands. Yeah, Pierce and I are this close!" He also went on to say that on one of the flights to Hawaii he was sitting next to a woman who was working on a screenplay for the Pierce. He went on to say, "They say he's (Brosnan) is a really nice guy." I replied, "That's what I've heard. Did you know his wife is from Vallejo?" (I mentioned this because my friend has just moved to Benicia, which is a neighboring city). I understand this is all earth-shaking news, so just wanted to include it for your viewing pleasure :typing:
You move very well for a dead man, Mister Bond

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!