Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Rosamund Pike expecting first child

Post by Blowfeld »

Lovely girl. I thought she was a very good get for a Bond movie, I do not think CR & QoS were as discerning in their casting.
By Katie Nicholl

Last updated at 9:29 AM on 27th February 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... iacke.html
Bond actress Rosamund Pike is expecting her first child with her lover Robie Uniacke, a twice married father of four who is 16 years her senior.

The Die Another Day star has been dating the ‘mysterious and elusive’ Uniacke, a reformed drug addict, since December 2009 and is said to be smitten with the 49-year-old who has turned his life around and is now a successful City businessman.

Despite friends’s concerns that Uniacke might have been another ‘Mr Wrong’ for Rosamund, the star is ‘delighted’ to be expecting her first baby which is due in April.

When she stepped out at a pre-Baftas party this month she showed only the merest hint of a bump and looked radiant.

Says a friend: ‘Rosamund doesn’t look it but is seven months pregnant and she is glowing.
Hint: Rosamund showed only a small bump at the Pre-BAFTA Dinner two weeks ago despite being nearly seven months pregnant

Hint: Rosamund showed only a small bump at the Pre-BAFTA Dinner two weeks ago despite being nearly seven months pregnant

‘She is looking forward to the baby in the spring.’

Although the couple are not engaged, friends say they have discussed moving in together.

Rosamund, 33, currently rents a mews house in London’s West Kensington.

‘They are talking about getting a family home when the baby is born, although marriage isn’t on the cards,’ says a friend.

‘Rosamund is so excited about the baby, and she’s planning to take a break from work.

‘She and Robie are very happy together. Robie gets a bad press but he is a great guy and adores her.’

Uniacke was previously married to Emma Howard, 59, daughter of the late Earl of Carlisle with whom he has a son also called Robie.

The marriage ended unhappily and both checked into rehab clinics to deal with their addictions.

His second wife, Rose Batstone, i s an interior designer with whom he has three children.

Described by Tatler magazine as elusive and mysterious, the scruffily dressed Uniacke is a regular on the party scene.
Warrior: Rosamund in her latest film, Wrath of the Titans

Warrior: Rosamund in her latest film, Wrath of the Titans

Their two-year romance started a year after Rosamund was jilted by film director Joe Wright , 37, weeks before their 2008 wedding.

A spokesman for the actress confirmed the happy news.

"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: Rosamund Pike expecting first child

Post by bjmdds »

There must be something wrong with her.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

bjmdds wrote:There must be something wrong with her.
I thinks she is just a bohemian!
Bring back Bond!
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

I'm glad she is happy.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.