Brosnan is UK's sexiest older man.

All Brosnan Related News
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Brosnan is UK's sexiest older man.

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/200807 ... -turns-65/

MSN Entertainment reveals the nation’s sexiest men in their twilight years
As Sir Mick Jagger blows out the candles for the 65th time, voters decide the Rolling Stones front man is no longer Jumpin’ Jack Flash as he’s beaten to the coveted title of ‘Sexiest Celebrity in his Twilight Years’ by Mamma Mia and ex Bond star Pierce Brosnan, according to a poll by MSN Entertainment (entertainment.uk.msn.com).

To mark the ageing rocker’s 65th birthday this weekend, MSN Entertainment polled over 2000 readers to get their opinions on the nation’s favourite sexy older men at http://www.entertainment.uk.msn.com

Satisfaction into his 70s
Even though Jagger may not be as sexy as he hits retirement age as he was strutting his stuff on stage, Brits still can’t get enough of the rocker with 41% of us hoping to see Mick continuing his chicken-walk and performing well into his 70s.

Stylish Stars
In the style stakes, the message was loud and clear – get some new clothes! Mick Jagger ranked only marginally ahead of Prince Charles with just 7% of Brits voting him the most Stylish Older Man in Britain. However, Brits think funny man Jonathan Ross is the right fit as he takes more than a quarter of the public vote (28%), narrowly beating Roxy Music singer Bryan Ferry (27%).
And when it comes to winning over your own Honky Tonk woman, what did voters think attracted the Welsh beauty Catherine Zeta Jones and former model Carla Bruni to their older partners? A ‘healthy bank balance’ (30%) was voted the main attribute for their ‘sugar daddy’ attraction, whilst life experience (21%), power (16%), and a caring nature (15%) were also seen as admirable qualities.
MSN Entertainment Editor Mike Lok says: “As a rock musician, you can’t get more famous than Sir Mick Jagger. Whilst the ‘flaming lips’ slips in the sexy stakes, he is still a music icon that people can’t get enough of. We look forward to seeing Mick perform for many years to come, Happy Birthday Sir Mick! Read all about Mick’s 65 years in the business at http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/ .’’

The results of MSN Entertainment’s online poll are below:

Britain’s Sexiest Older Man
1. Pierce Brosnan
2. Sean Connery

3. Bryan Ferry
4. Jonathan Ross
5. Rod Stewart
6. Sir Paul McCartney
7. Mick Jagger
8. Tom Jones
9. Ozzy Osbourne
katied

Re: Brosnan is UK's sexiest older man.

Post by katied »

Comments?

Ozzy Osbourne?WTF!

Tom Jones:See above(he's had work done)

Bryan Ferry:He's aged well

Rod Stewart:Not really my thing but OK

Sir Paul:See Tom Jones

Sean Connery:I'd hit it(even though he's almost old enough to be my grandfather)
James
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Favorite Movies: George A Romero's Dawn Of The Dead
Silent Running
Harold and Maude

Post by James »

Good year for Pierce so far.
"I can't do that superhero stuff" Daniel Craig
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

What was the age threshold for that list?
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Kristatos wrote:What was the age threshold for that list?

I don't know. Jonathan Ross is 46 or something so hardly in his 'twilight'.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

James wrote:Good year for Pierce so far.
And he deserves it.
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

I don't get some of those names. Like katie d said Ozzy Osbourne?WTF!

Not familure with them I looked some of them up.. Still don’t see how they got on the list.

Pierce gets a well deserved nod, quite appropriate to my mind to have him and Sean taking the top 2 spots
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:
Kristatos wrote:What was the age threshold for that list?

I don't know. Jonathan Ross is 46 or something so hardly in his 'twilight'.
That's only 5 years older than me :shock: I hope I'm not in my twilight years just yet!
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig