Rumor: Brosnan Returns In A 'GoldenEye 007'-Style Video Game

All Brosnan Related News

Rumor: Brosnan Returns In A 'GoldenEye 007'-Style Video Game

Postby John P. Drake » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Recently, while peeking around articles and digging deep into actor credit registrations and whatnot, I've explored something that might peak the interest of Bond fans who love video games, as Brosnan's name appears to be linked to a First-Person Shooter video game that is currently in development by 3D Realms (famously known for Duke Nukem). Many famous legends in the gaming industry also appear to be involved, like Scott Miller, Bernie Stolar and Jordan Freeman. 3D Realms and ZOOM Platform will oversee the production, development and publication of this video game, entitled Shadow Stalkers, which is expected to come out in 2018 for Microsoft Windows PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Linux platforms.

The game's spirit is said to be bearing resemblance to 1997's GoldenEye 007 mainly and other James Bond games in general, Max Payne and Hitman, with its target audience being that of Generation X who enjoyed playing video games like Wolfenstein 3D back in the day when the First-Person Shooter genre was revolutionizing the video games world. It's believed that the main character is a spy of sorts, and will be voiced by Pierce Brosnan.

For further reading, here's the article in full:
http://www.seganerds.com/2017/07/07/for ... w-project/
John P. Drake
Agent

Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.
Favorite Movies: There are many to tell, but I prefer something that has a great storyline with loads of escapism and fantastic performance with over-the-top elements which would be pleasing. Action is the main genre I follow, and the spy genre would second that.

Re: Rumor: Brosnan Returns In A 'GoldenEye 007'-Style Video

Postby Omega » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:17 am

Be interesting if true and if it’s good. Last few bond games have been half assed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Omega

Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Postby John P. Drake » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:54 am

Omega wrote:Be interesting if true and if it’s good. Last few bond games have been half assed

Indeed, but it's not a Bond game. Just a spy game that plays like GoldenEye 007.
John P. Drake
Agent

Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.
Favorite Movies: There are many to tell, but I prefer something that has a great storyline with loads of escapism and fantastic performance with over-the-top elements which would be pleasing. Action is the main genre I follow, and the spy genre would second that.

Postby FormerBondFan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:07 am

Is Pierce's character in his 60s in this game?
FormerBondFan

Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Postby John P. Drake » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:03 pm

FormerBondFan wrote:Is Pierce's character in his 60s in this game?

We don't know yet. Footage from the game hasn't been revealed or released so far. I'm keeping an eye out for it on daily basis.
John P. Drake
Agent

Return to Brosnan News