Dalton on leaving Bond and Penny Dreadful

A place to discuss the latest in Bond News.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Re: Dalton on leaving Bond and Penny Dreadful

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:Croatia?
Yep. From what country do you come from?
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
Finland.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
Finland.
Cool.Helsinki?Btw,who is the most popular Bond(apart Connery of course) there?
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
Finland.
Yes, Moore.
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
Finland.
Zagreb? Helsinki is Finlands capital city...
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
Finland.
Zagreb? Helsinki is Finlands capital city...
Yes,Zagreb.and Zagreb is a capital city.
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

Moore,really?I have to say I'm suprised.
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:Moore,really?I have to say I'm suprised.
Its always CONNERY or MOORE. :spy:
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
And Craig?
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
And Craig?
TOO MUCH CRAIGERS HERE :evil:
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

You mean in Finland? I don't think Craig is really that popular as Bond. There was a poll in 2012 in America and Craig came fourth with 8% of votes.
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:You mean in Finland? I don't think Craig is really that popular as Bond. There was a poll in 2012 in America and Craig came fourth with 8% of votes.
First was???
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:You mean in Finland? I don't think Craig is really that popular as Bond. There was a poll in 2012 in America and Craig came fourth with 8% of votes.
First was???
Connery was a firm favourite picked by 53% of men and 51% of women. He is popular within all age groups although he is particulary popular by the ones older than 35 I think. Brosnan came second with 12% and Moore came third with 11%. I am not really sure are these the right numbers but you can find the information about the poll on the internet
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

That was a Vanity Fair poll..
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
First was???
Connery was a firm favourite picked by 53% of men and 51% of women. He is popular within all age groups although he is particulary popular by the ones older than 35 I think. Brosnan came second with 12% and Moore came third with 11%. I am not really sure are these the right numbers but you can find the information about the poll on the internet
Pierce :cheers:
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
First was???
But something about the numbers isn't right ..
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
First was???
But something about the numbers isn't right ..
Yeah.
Barry Niven
Lieutenant

Post by Barry Niven »

There's one to grow on.
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Great series. :cheers: