Bond News Of The Day Thread

A place to discuss the latest in Bond News.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: Bond News Of The Day Thread

Post by bjmdds »

ThunderP, those pictures are HIDEOUS :!: :!: :!: :!: They are WORSE than my assumptions. Ale, MP, check them out. FBF, get Carrot Top ready. Sweeney, EA, et al, what about his looks now? Read the statements below the pictures. There is ZERO chemistry with Harris and the egg. Shaken's picture of DC distorted has come to fruition :!: How can this farce continue? Bootleg DVD all the way. Not one penny or lira will be spent on this crud.
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

Thunderpussy wrote:skyfall pics

I don't know if it's just me But Old,( very old looking ) Danny boy, Looks just like a church Gargoyle in these photos.
What the hell's going on in the 2nd pic, is bond playing deal or no deal (black box with something in it, that should've been noel bloody edmonds handing him the box not naomi watts :cheers: , from the first pic it's not too long before cregg will be ready to start filming worthers original ads :lol: .
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

bjmdds wrote:FBF, get Carrot Top ready.
If Skyf*ckers makes more than both QOS and even CR, especially here in the US, and/or receives even a single Oscar nomination in the technical category, then we can carry this out
Thunderpussy
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, Goldfinger, The spy who loved me,Tomorrow never dies.
Favorite Movies: Jaws, Die hard series,Independance day,The matrix trilogy

Post by Thunderpussy »

I had a debate with One Craig fan over his wearing goggles in the swimming pool,
( didn't want to get any of that stingy chlorine in his eyes, What a Hard Man he is) :D
Also with all that wrinkley skin he has, you'd think he'd want to stay out of the water :D
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

bjmdds wrote:ThunderP, those pictures are HIDEOUS :!: :!: :!: :!: They are WORSE than my assumptions. Ale, MP, check them out. FBF, get Carrot Top ready. Sweeney, EA, et al, what about his looks now? Read the statements below the pictures. There is ZERO chemistry with Harris and the egg. Shaken's picture of DC distorted has come to fruition :!: How can this farce continue? Bootleg DVD all the way. Not one penny or lira will be spent on this crud.
I was shocked at those pictures too - he looks awful. :shock:
Bring back Bond!
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

The 43-year-old British actor - who usually works out regularly - said he did not mind skipping the gym and putting on a few pounds to play investigative journalist Mikael Blomkvist in David Fincher's Hollywood remake of the Swedish-language thriller, based on the books by Stieg Larsson.

"It was very easy actually. I just wanted to look as normal as I possibly could so I just relaxed my exercise, and ate and drank what I wanted to," he said at the film's world premiere in London's Leicester Square.

Craig's co-star Rooney Mara, 26, was a vision in white as she braved the bitter cold in a lace creation by Givenchy Couture and matching Brian Attwood heels.

Her glamorous look was a far cry from her screen alter-ego, troubled computer hacker Lisbeth Salander.

"They dyed my hair and shaved parts of it, they pierced my eyebrows. I got most of the piercings," she said.

"This is probably the most intense role I've had to do. But I read the books and couldn't imagine not doing this," she added.

The first film in the planned trilogy, which also stars Stellan Skarsgard, Geraldine James and Steven Berkoff, opens in cinemas on Boxing Day.
Does not explain why he look so scrawny after filming it.. does it?
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

http://www.gossipcop.com/vanity-fair-fe ... e-clooney/
The February Vanity Fair cover features three of Hollywood’s biggest leading men – Daniel Craig, George Clooney and Matt Damon.

It also contains their responses to a questionnaire, including some very funny answers passed along by The Huffington Post.

In fact, noted joker Clooney might give the tamest responses, saying, for instance, that “working in the Sudan” in his “greatest achievement.”

Damon and Craig are a bit friskier, at least in the excerpts.

Craig:

What is your most marked characteristic? My third nipple.

What is the quality you most like in a man? A good mustache.

What is the quality you most like in a woman? A good mustache.

What is your most treasured possession? Apart from my penis and my health?
http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.ac ... 4980982025
Daniel Craig Has a Third Nipple and Loves Hairy Women (So That's Why He Hates Kim Kardashian)

by Aida Ekberg
Daniel Craig Has a Third Nipple and Loves Hairy Women (So That's Why He Hates Kim Kardashian)
January 03, 2012 06:50 PM EST
Daniel Craig has revealed to Vanity Fair that he has a third nipple and that he loves hairy women, so now Kim Kardashian knows why he doesn't like her.

Poor James Bond will forever be tied to the Kardashians because he allegedly called them "f***ing idiots," something he tried to deny later. But now it's obvious why he isn't a fan of Kim—according to Gossip Cop, he told Vanity Fair that what he most likes in a woman is "a good mustache."

So what does his love of facial hair have to do with his hatred for the Kardashians? Well, Kim Kardashian has said in the past that she loves laser hair removal and uses it to remove almost all of the hair from her body. So there's no way she'll ever be caught rockin' a 'stache.

But is this why Daniel Craig fell for his new ladylove, Rachel Weisz? Perhaps the brunette beauty forgot to wax her upper lip for a few days. The resulting facial fuzz might have been simply irresistible to cantankerous old Craig, who did his best to prove that he actually has a sense of humor in his answers to the Proust Questionnaire featured in Vanity Fair.

Even if Rachel suffers from embarrassing body hair like Kim Kardashian used to, she can take comfort in knowing that Daniel isn't perfect, either—his "most marked characteristic" is his third nipple (which is a little harder to get rid of than a mustache and a little more embarrassing—just ask Chandler Bing).

And while Daniel Craig might not be a fan of Kim Kardashian and her sisters, he does seem to have a dirty mind in common with Khloe Kardashian: he stated that his "most treasured possession" is his "penis and his health." Makes sense.
Thunderpussy
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, Goldfinger, The spy who loved me,Tomorrow never dies.

Post by Thunderpussy »

http://www.firstshowing.net/2012/thomas ... am-mendes/

In case this hasn't been posted. Thomas Newman to do the score for Skyfall.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainmen ... -ph-source
Craig was also in PH: source
MANILA, Philippines – A source of ABS-CBN News has confirmed that actor Daniel Craig, the husband of “Bourne Legacy” lead actress Rachel Weisz, was also here in the country.

The source said he saw the James Bond actor at around 10 a.m. on Wednesday but he allegedly declined to have a picture taken with him so people wouldn’t know that he’s also in the Philippines.

The source also said that he heard Weisz call Craig “hun.”

Reports said Craig already left the Philippines last night.

Craig is famous for being the sixth actor to portray British spy James Bond in the highly successful movie franchise.

Another source of ABS-CBN News said actor Edward Norton, the antagonist in “Bourne,” is already in the country.

The source said he spotted Norton by the poolside of a hotel in Makati with “Bourne” lead actor Jeremy Renner.

Norton is allegedly staying at the hotel’s presidential suite.

Meanwhile, ABS-CBN News has exclusively caught the private conversation of the director and producer of the Hollywood film “Bourne Legacy” during their second shooting day in Manila on Thursday.

The two meticulously studied and analyzed every detail of Weisz’s scenes.

The second shooting day of “Bourne” was focused on Weisz since Renner still has no scenes to film yet.

The Hollywood stars have yet to officially face the media.

“Bourne”’s publicist, however, hoped the Hollywood stars won’t be misinterpreted because they want to finish the movie first. – Report from Ginger Conejero, ABS-CBN News
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Drumlanrig: ‘Sean Connery is not a foreigner, he’s the world’s most famous Scot, he’s a citizen.”’

Published on Sunday 22 January 2012 00:00

Snippets from the past week in the world of politics

Is Alex Salmond’s word as good as his Bond?

James Wallace, below, the Dumfries-born lawyer who is campaigning to give Scots living south of the Border a vote in the referendum, makes an interesting point in a document he has prepared on extending the franchise. Wallace, who is about to move to London, backs up his argument by quoting Alex Salmond, who once said on BBC Radio 5 Live that “Sean Connery is not a foreigner, he’s the world’s most famous Scot, he’s a citizen.” Salmond was arguing that the 007 star ought to be able to donate more money to the SNP despite living in the Bahamas.

“So the First Minister thinks it is OK to claim that about someone who left Scotland decades ago for tax reasons but not when it comes to actually voting,” Wallace said. He goes on: “In addition, I would like to think that I left Scotland for more noble reasons and unlike Sean Connery will likely return.”
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Bond-themed gala brings support from all over Houston

Post by Blowfeld »

by Dana Rasmussen | February 17, 2012 9:09 am

More than 200 community members spent the evening Jan. 26 at Hotel ZaZa with James Bond during the third annual gala to support and raise funds for Devereux Texas, a treatment facility that treats children suffering from severe forms of abuse and emotional disturbances.

The night stuck to its James Bond theme with a Sean Connery impersonator and the display of an Aston Martin in the ZaZa ballroom. Guests dined on culinary treats from Landrys-exclusive restaurants and hors d'oeuvres from Brenners Steakhouse, Grotto, La Griglia, Pesce, RED Sushi and Hibachi Grill and Willie Gs Seafood and Steaks.

Throughout the evening, guests bid on live and silent auction items to raise funds for the facility.

Misty and Mushahid Khan, gala chairs, and Pattie Dale Tye were recognized for their commitment to Devereux.

Guests watched a video made by a former Devereux client with bipolar disorder who said that without the treatment she received at the facility, she would have ended up in the streets or dead.

Devereux's mission is to make a difference in the lives of others so they can live a life free of mental illness, according to a press release.

Officials with Devereux said they were thankful for the guests who came out for the evening because without them they would not be able to treat the children and young adults who come to the facility year after year.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Emily Blunt: "Maybe I need to be James Bond"
Emily Blunt has revealed that she is open to acting in any genre as long as the movie challenges her.

Since achieving worldwide fame after playing an arrogant senior fashion assistant in The Devil Wears Prada, Blunt has starred in numerous films including The Young Victoria, Gnomeo & Juliet, The Adjustment Bureau and Salmon Fishing in the Yemen.

When asked if she would ever star in a superhero movie, Blunt - who was considered for Iron Man 2 and Captain America - told New York Magazine: "Usually the female parts in a superhero film feel thankless - she's the pill girlfriend while the guys are whizzing around saving the world.

"I didn't do the other ones because the part wasn't very good or the timing wasn't right, but I'm open to any kind of genre if the part is great and fun and different and a challenge in some way. I would love to do a comic-book movie or a science-fiction film that would scare the bejesus out of me.

"Maybe I need to be James Bond! I just did Looper, because it's so original and breathtakingly cool. The time-travel aspect is just a backdrop to visit this heightened world, where you're atoning for something and attempting to be more than you've been."

Blunt can be seen next in The Five-Year Engagement, which opens the Tribeca Film Festival on April 18 prior to its theatrical release date on April 27 in the US and June 22 in the UK.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Anthony J. Lomas Writes New Hilarious James Bond Parody that Has it All
PRWeb
Published 08:03 a.m., Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Read more:http://www.timesunion.com/business/pres ... 84447.php/

“Operation Aspic” combines Cajun cooking secrets, covert operations, the Queen desperately wanting to win the World Culinary Olympics, and former James Bond actors for a winning book

LaFayette, LA (PRWEB) March 06, 2012

Several phantoms haunt the “decommissioned” agents of the grand 0007 pantheon, not the least of which is a dream of the Red Phone ringing with ‘N’, the organizational honcho at the end of the line, ordering them to report in for another mission. But, a mission where? Melville, Louisiana??? With enthusiasm worthy of Joseph Heller and the expertise of a Cajun cook combining the choicest fictional ingredients with reality and getting the combination just right, Anthony J. Lomas serves up delightfully witty (and sometimes magnificently deranged) fiction with Operation Aspic.

Imagine all the previous James Bonds reunited as an elite force. Their first mission: Go to the U. S. and steal a secret recipe from a very famous Louisiana chef in the heart of Cajun country so the British culinary team can win an upcoming World Culinary Olympics. Piece of cake, right? Not so fast. Murphy's law intervenes with one disaster after another as the aging agents; Sean, George, Roger, Timmy and Pierce manage to create havoc and change history in this riotous new adventure.

This story will dispel most of what everyone thought they knew about the Cajun people and leave them contemplating what's real and what's not in their own lives. And, by the way, haven't people always wondered what happened to those decommissioned spies of years gone by? Well, here it is, as brilliantly imagined by Anthony Lomas. As hearty as Cajun gumbo and cold beer, Operation Aspic will have readers coming together for a fais do-do the likes of what Carl Hiaasen might inspire if he were mucking around in Cajun country Louisiana rather than Florida.

This book will be featured at the 2012 Book Expo America in New York City, on Jun. 05 - Jun. 08 , 2012.

For more information on this book, interested parties may log on to xlibris.com/Products/SKU-0105115050/default.aspx">http://www.Xlibris.com.

About the Author
Anthony Lomas, a proud Cajun and lover of all things James Bond, has managed, with Operation Aspic, to combine his two loves in a humorous, heartfelt slapstick of secret agents schlepping around in Bayou Country. He also loves cooking Cajun food and divides his time between the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas and Lafayette, Louisiana. He enjoys hearing from readers, you may write him at ynotcajun@mvtel.net

Operation Aspic * by Anthony J. Lomas
A James Bond Parody
Publication Date: March 1, 2012
Trade Paperback; $19.99; 385 pages; 978-1-4691-4961-5
Trade Hardback; $29.99; 385 pages; 978-1-4691-4962-2
eBook; $3.99; 978-1-4691-4963-9

To request a complimentary paperback review copy, contact the publisher at (888) 795-4274 x. 7879. To purchase copies of the book for resale, please fax Xlibris at (610) 915-0294 or call (888) 795-4274 x. 7879.

For more information on self-publishing or marketing with Xlibris, visit http://www.Xlibris.com. To receive a free publishing guide, please call (888) 795-4274.

For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012 ... 251973.htm

Read more:http://www.timesunion.com/business/pres ... 84447.php/
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

It mentions a fan fav for director, not sure about Tom.
Watch Out, Daniel Craig: Tom Hardy Wants to Play James Bond!

Tue., Mar. 20, 2012 7:50 AM PDT by Rebecca Macatee

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_out_d ... nts/302514

Tom Hardy's looking to shake (not stir!) things up as the next James Bond.

The 34-year-old actor revealed during a Magic 105.4 Breakfast Show radio interview (excerpted by the U.K. site Metro) that he'd jump at the chance to play the iconic spy once Daniel Craig moves on from the part.

But he has one condition.

MORE: Ryan Gosling, Tom Hardy and Liam Hemsworth: Are Foreign Hunks Replacing American Stars?

He wants his Dark Knight Rises director working on the film. "I'd love to play Bond with Chris Nolan [directing] or something. It would be awesome."

Nolan and Hardy also worked together on the 2010 film Inception.

Do you think Tom Hardy would make a good James Bond? Weigh in below in the comments.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Current Bond author tells crowd: 'Rejection is a speed bump'

Post by Blowfeld »

By: Ted Strong | Daily Progress
Published: March 24, 2012
» 0 Comments | Post a Comment

Jeffery Deaver said that he looks at writing like product development in a Saturday talk given as part of the Virginia Festival of the Book.

People want mint, not liver-flavored, toothpaste, he said.

Deaver summed up his attitude toward readers: “We owe them … something that is beneficial for them, not for us.”

The latest in the James Bond series, “Carte Blanche,” is among the more than 30 books Deaver has authored.

He described his process of writing: intense outlining and research, followed by a relatively brief period of full-on writing. He writes at least one, sometimes two, books a year, he said.

He also described the process that led him to become a writer.

He said he found songwriting to be no good because his songs were too erudite. He recalled opening for a popular country singer while in Chicago. The famous singer was baffled by a punctuation mark he spotted in Deaver’s lyrics; it was a semicolon. Deaver got a lackluster response from the crowd, while the country fellow wowed them with songs that Deaver described as, “frankly, syntactically challenged.”

Poetry proved unprofitable: He measured success in terms of limiting his losses.

Magazine work was unfulfilling. The editors he worked for required things to be factual, which limited the role his imagination could play.

So he turned to fiction, typing novels on a laptop as he rode the train to and from his job as a lawyer in New York City.

The first couple of novels were terrible. He shredded them. But he kept trying.

“Remember that rejection is a speed bump,” Deaver said. “It’s not a brick wall.”

He liked the next novel better, but publishers weren’t interested. He tried yet again, and got published. (Eventually, he re-submitted the novel publishers had rejected. His editor loved it.)

“I thought it was very humorous,” said attendee Burt Zisk of Albemarle County, “and if I was a writer, I would have gotten some ideas as to how to do it.”

Nancy Damon, the festival’s program director, said organizers invited Deaver because they knew him to be a “lively and engaging speaker.”

Gordon Bennett, of Gordonsville, said he hopes Deaver will write another Bond book, though Deaver said during the presentation’s question-and-answer session that he needed to get back to his own characters.

Bennett praised Deaver’s humble demeanor and his recounting of the tribulations of his career.

“I thought it was really interesting,” Bennett said.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

James Bond movie music to be celebrated at Naples Philharmon

Post by Blowfeld »

His name is Krajewski. Michael Krajewski.

OK, maybe that doesn’t have quite the same ring as “Bond. James Bond.”

But the real-life conductor and the world’s most famous fictional spy have something in common other than elegant tuxedoes — there is also the music of the James Bond movies, the longest-running series in cinema history.

The Naples Philharmonic Orchestra will present “Bond and Beyond: Celebrating 50 years of 007” Tuesday through Saturday. Krajewski, the principal pops conductor in Houston, Jacksonville and Atlanta, is the guest conductor.

The Bond and Beyond concert concept came to him recently.

“It occurred to me that this year, 2012, was the 50th anniversary of the first (Bond) movie that came out,” Krajewski said. “I just thought if I put together a James Bond-themed program I’ll bet a lot of orchestras will enjoy presenting it and audiences will enjoy it. Then I really dug in and watched all the movies and did all the research and got up to my elbows in the music.”

That music includes the “James Bond Theme,” the signature sound of the series that debuted in 1962 with “Dr. No.” “Skyfall,” the newest entry in the series, is due out this year.

Songs from Bond movies include some of the most famous movie compositions ever such as “From Russia with Love” and “You Only Live Twice” and “Goldfinger,” originally sung by Shirley Bassey.

“Her voice and style captured the exoticness and sophistication that is the hallmark of what the James Bond series is all about,” Krajewski said.

Next week’s concerts will feature songs from sources other than the Bond series such as Johnny Rivers’ “Secret Agent Man,” the Inspector Clouseau theme from “The Pink Panther” and more.

Bond music has been associated with some of the biggest names in music of the past 50 years. Paul McCartney and Wings did the title track for 1973’s “Live and Let Die.”

Marvin Hamlisch wrote the title song for 1974’s “The Man with the Golden Gun.” It was performed by Carly Simon. Bono and The Edge wrote the “GoldenEye” title song for the 1995 release, sung by Tina Turner.

The singer at the Phil will be Debbie Gravitte, who won a Tony for “Jerome Robbins’ Broadway.”

The concert is a treat for Phil musicians such as Kristen Sonneborn, the principal bassoon, who described how her instrument is used in the selections.

“Well, all of them use bassoon, but you might not hear because I’m a bass clef instrument,” Sonneborn said. “I don’t get the melody. I’m sort of best supporting actress.”

But she certainly enjoy Bond music and having Krajewski as a guest conductor. She said the music helps the 007 movies.

“It helps drive the story,” said Sonneborn, whose favorite Bond movie is 1971’s “Diamonds Are Forever.” She also’s looking forward to Krajewski leading the orchestra.

“We always enjoy having Michael Krajewski come,” Sonneborn said. “He’s very entertaining. A dry sense of humor. Usually makes you laugh.”

Krajewski said orchestras enjoy playing the Bond and other secret agent songs.

“They really do,” Krajewski said. “This is a program that really shows off an orchestra. It’s all about them. … It’s very challenging for them.”
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Alzheimer’s Community Care wins with James Bond Casino Royal

Post by Blowfeld »

A good cause to be sure and I wish them the best. However my first reaction to the headline was oh, no these poor people are going to be so confused.
Alzheimer’s Community Care wins with James Bond Casino Royale evening
By Shannon Donnelly

Daily News Society Editor

Updated: 8:20 p.m. Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Posted: 2:22 p.m. Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Post a Comment
Print
Larger Type

The Breakers ballroom was a scene from a James Bond film you know, the new hot James Bond, not that old bald James Bond as the friends and supporters of Alzheimer’s Community Care gathered for the annual Palm Beach dinner dance.

The event took place March 16.

Jan Willinger, Sandra Krakoff and Nancy Raquet were chairwomen for the Casino Royale: License To Thrill evening.

The night began with a cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and a silent auction in the Mediterranean Room, then moved to the Venetian Ballroom for dinner, dancing and Monte Carlo casino-style gaming.

Clark Bennett, chairman of Alzheimer’s Community Care, spoke briefly about the mission of the organization, the effect of its local work, and that 91 cents of every dollar raised goes to 
services.

Proceeds benefit Alzheimer’s Community Care, the largest provider of community-based, dementia-specific services in Florida
Thunderpussy
Agent

Post by Thunderpussy »

Here is a turkish video and story about the filming being disrupted bt heavy winds
while filming part of the car chase. ( From google translator, so might not make a lot of sense. )

Storm, upset

They do not know what happened during the market scene during filming of the James Bond film crew reacted to the sound of prayer.

Meanwhile, the James Bond film due to distrib-established market place within 24 hours, exposed to the storm broke up in 10 seconds.

Severe storms in Istanbul under the influence of the James Bond movie set was distributed.

Market place, known as the classic scene in the James Bond films, while scenes shot, footage of historical Istanbul Mosque call to prayer began to read.

Film crew of strangers, suddenly in the middle of the scene where they come from the sound of prayer anlamayarak rebelled. Immediately after the revolt of the film crew suddenly liberated from the market place by storm.

When displaced by the effect of the storm setindekiler durmaktagüçlük Film, James Bond is expected to destroy the market place broke up in 10 seconds. The effect of the storm demolished movie set in the following citizens: "People were not taking any of this mosque was very good," he showed a response. Citizens, according to film parts of bread, bagels and also reacted with standing places.

Bond chase gets the wind up.
Thunderpussy
Agent

Post by Thunderpussy »

Interview with D Craig. From the Washington Post

By Karla Adam, Monday, April 23, 2:29 AM

BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, ENGLAND — On the set of the new James Bond film, Daniel Craig and gang aren’t letting much slip about the plot of “Skyfall.”

This is what we know: Adele may or may not sing the theme song. Judi Dench’s character, spy chief M, may or may not die. There will be guns.

All will be clearer once the juggernaut that is Bond — the world’s longest-running movie series — rolls into cinemas Nov. 9 on a wave of interest rekindled by the 2006 arrival of Craig as the serious, brooding blond Bond.

But for now, prying details out of the cast is about as easy as prying 007’s Walther PPK out of his hand.

The juiciest nugget from Craig is that “Skyfall” will be laced with more comedy than his previous Bond outings, which were punctuated by seriousness (verging on sterility in the last film).

“I’m so camp in this one, I’ve gone quite far,” says Craig, who is wearing tight blue jeans, a gray sweater, white shirt and black tie. While he’s clearly buff, it’s easy to imagine the 44-year-old actor ducking into his local pub unnoticed, save for those piercing blue eyes and the nervous fiddling with his Omega watch.

We’re sitting in a ballroom at Pinewood Studios, about 20 miles west of London, which for self-defined Bond nerds is a kind of utopia surrounded by elegantly framed movie stills. The general store has a black-and-white stencil of Sean Connery on its window, and the largest stage is known simply as the “007 stage.”

“There is a lightness of touch in the writing, I think, that’s not been as evident in the last two, and I’m very excited about that,” Craig says.

Cue cringe-worthy flashbacks to the cornier days of Bond, as in “Die Another Day,” when Pierce Brosnan tells his fencing instructor, “I have been known to keep my tip up.”

A more light-hearted Bond would be a dramatic departure for Craig, whose first outing as 007, “Casino Royale,” is often talked about in the same breath as “Batman Begins” — a wildly successful reboot of a film series that returns to its origins with a darker, less sophisticated hero.

If critics are concerned about a wittier, funnier outing from Craig, well, he says, “you gotta take risks in this business.”

He is quick to deflect hard questions or even compliments with the kind of self-deprecating humor that seems fitting for 007, even a leaner, meaner one like Craig. And when the veteran Bond producer Barbara Broccoli, who is sitting next to him, comments that he is wiser than when he started, Craig teases her: “I’m still working with you. I can’t be that much wiser. You’d think I’d learn.”

Much is riding on this film, which was plagued by delays following MGM’s bankruptcy in 2010. The new studio bosses hope it will fill their coffers, and, for his part, Craig could use a hit. “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” was a commercial success, but several of his other recent films have bombed; a stellar turn here would help cement his longevity as Bond.

And “Skyfall,” to be released 50 years after the first Bond film, “Dr. No,” gave Craig a bigger role than that of lead actor, for it was he who put forward Sam Mendes’s name for the role of director, having worked with him in “Road to Perdition.”