Happy Birthday Pierce Brosnan

A place to discuss the latest in Bond News.
Harvey Wallbanger
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Harvey Wallbanger »

Captain Nash wrote:
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
Captain Nash wrote:
paco chaos wrote:Happy Birthday Pierce, you are sincerely missed by this Bond fan!
Although I would've liked you to go out with a better film than DAD (The Worst) The new boy is doing wonderful stuff I'm sure you'll agree.
Theres a lot of love here for you though.
As you can see. :wink:
cheap shot nash
everyone was nice enough on DC' B-day and you sully this with company approve indoctrinated spin.
- cronys constantly spouting derisive bs to build their "man Dan" up because they are pissed at a few of PB's fans needs to get over it. -it does the opposite -it make DC look shallow and cheap. -for DC's sake you should act like better man than you are
PB is loved and missed as JB -always will be
Calm down son.
It wasn't a 'cheap shot' at Brozzer as you claim, but a reply to the topic.
But if you read through the DC birthday thread, I'm sure you'll find the old 'cheap shots' are used too.
:arrow: Clicky

As for the comment in bold. You may not like me, no-one said you had too, but those kind of thoughts do not a friendly forum make.
Luckily for you they go over my head, and you can hide behind the saftey of your computer.
DC's B-day thread really brought out the haters :roll:
Sw and Dr were the most ugly bas***ds
Skywalker wrote: I don't have a personal grudge against Daniel Craig, but I can't see the point wishing him Happy Birthday (A belated one at that) on a site that is titled 'DanielCraigIsNotBond.com'.

*Can't imagine he is going to log on*
Dr. No wrote: Fans wishing happy birthdays happens all the time. :?
I dont see the point of wishing DC,PB,TD,RM,GL,SC happy birthday (or a unhappy one ;) ).
They are busy people I doubt they are checking out the fansites to see if anybody remembered them.
You take 'cheap shots' at Brozzer every post you get the chance. You'll post back to almost anything to add a barb at Pb and the past series.
-it makes people who want to root for dc look bad here

-I don't like or dislike you - although you're the one who brought up physical violence - or was that just your avatar :?

-if all who support DC would man up and act like bigger men -not trying to talk down to people you think are beneath you -treating people's opinions that differs from yours better and acted more magnanimously like PB and DC have - DC would be better represented here.
Make them serious nudes!

I fear no evil because I walk with evil.
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
Captain Nash wrote:
paco chaos wrote:Happy Birthday Pierce, you are sincerely missed by this Bond fan!
Although I would've liked you to go out with a better film than DAD (The Worst) The new boy is doing wonderful stuff I'm sure you'll agree.
cheap shot nash
everyone was nice enough on DC' B-day and you sully this with company approve indoctrinated spin.
- cronys constantly spouting derisive bs to build their "man Dan" up because they are pissed at a few of PB's fans needs to get over it. -it does the opposite -it make DC look shallow and cheap. -for DC's sake you should act like better man than you are

Relax Harvey. 8)

To me it just looked like Nash was being jovial. Stop being so serious. He's hardly said `I don't wish Pierce a Happy Birthday. Go away and die!'

When all said and done, I may have disliked Brozza's Bond films, but I quite like the man personally. How many will say that about Craig on here?

Some of the personal attacks I've read towards Craig are completely unwarranted.
Harvey Wallbanger
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Harvey Wallbanger »

The Sweeney wrote:
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
Captain Nash wrote:
cheap shot nash

Relax Harvey. 8)

To me it just looked like Nash was being jovial. Stop being so serious. He's hardly said `I don't wish Pierce a Happy Birthday. Go away and die!'

When all said and done, I may have disliked Brozza's Bond films, but I quite like the man personally. How many will say that about Craig on here?

Some of the personal attacks I've read towards Craig are completely unwarranted.
I've been surprised by how many -on a forum named like this- have been nice to DC.

I want DC to be the greatest JB - But CR has problems for me and I worry for him -enough of that we'll talk about it in depth I'm sure ;)

any way back on topic :) happy birthday :!:
Make them serious nudes!

I fear no evil because I walk with evil.