3%
Goran Visnjic
No votes
Sam Worthington
3%

Total votes: 33

Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Re: Poll: Your choice for next the next 007

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:Goran Višnjić comes from my country. :lol: :lol: My dad remembers when they talked about how he might be the next James Bond and I just started to laugh...he would be the first Croatian Bond. Of course,he was never a serious candidate that was just a buzz.
He was in ER, & he made screentest back in 05...ACCENT was biggest problem. :007:
Well,of course he can't pull of british accent.Well,anyway.05' was the year we we should have been expecting Brosnan's Bond movie not discussion which actor would be the next Bond.Seriously,I dont know what I would tell Babs if I ever saw her.Probably somehting along the lines:"Oh,I love James Bond.He's so tall and dark and handsome and charismatic and sophisticated.You can really believe he could seduce an evaluator and a doctor to get a clean bill.OH,wait,that was the REAL James Bond." that's about it.
Last BOND movie released 13 years ago (2002), i was 8 year old at the time now im 20... :twisted:
and I was 3 years old... :D
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:Goran Višnjić comes from my country. :lol: :lol: My dad remembers when they talked about how he might be the next James Bond and I just started to laugh...he would be the first Croatian Bond. Of course,he was never a serious candidate that was just a buzz.
He was in ER, & he made screentest back in 05...ACCENT was biggest problem. :007:
Well,of course he can't pull of british accent.Well,anyway.05' was the year we we should have been expecting Brosnan's Bond movie not discussion which actor would be the next Bond.Seriously,I dont know what I would tell Babs if I ever saw her.Probably somehting along the lines:"Oh,I love James Bond.He's so tall and dark and handsome and charismatic and sophisticated.You can really believe he could seduce an evaluator and a doctor to get a clean bill.OH,wait,that was the REAL James Bond." that's about it.
Last BOND movie released 13 years ago (2002), i was 8 year old at the time now im 20... :twisted:
and I was 3 years old... :D
Time goes fast.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

Quite true.
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

He (1972) would have been better choice than craig... :007:
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
He (1972) would have been better choice than craig... :007:
Well...I don't find him to be handsome and aside being dark haired he doesn't posses any key qualities.