BOND #7

Discussion Of Possible Bond Actors
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Re: BOND #7

Post by FormerBondFan »

tbp82 wrote:
Omega wrote:
tbp82 wrote:Hate that this thread is so quiet jut because Craig is back for at least one more Bond. I hope this thread continues because there are potential Bonds out there.
Craig already had the job so I'm not surprised he's back, i think eon misjudged public expectations big time. It was the right time for a new bond and they recycle Craig who was tired of the role 11 years ago.
Eon ought to be looking for the next bond now to roll out the next movie on time hell they could film both at the same time Craig's final and the new reboot so I'm fine with keeping talking about who the new bond could be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's my hope to that they roll out the new Bond quickly after Craig.
The Bond franchise is finished. If you want a new Bond, Kingsman 2 is out next month.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I'm looking forward to kingsman but id like bond to get back to normal

............ :007:
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

Omega wrote:I'm looking forward to kingsman but id like bond to get back to normal

I think Kingsman is in the mold of a Bond movie aka classic spy film but I can't see the character of Eggy filling James Bond shoes. There's some simlarities in cloths etc...but if you make Eggy the smooth suave british spy then I think it would turn Kingsman fans off. Eggy is a far removed from classic Bond as some here suggest Craig's portrayal is. With that being said Im still looking forward to the next Bond after Craig in my opinion the search got more interesting as Aidan Turner could be finished with Poldark and Cavill with Superman not to mention the Rupert Friends, Dan Stevens, Jack Huston, Tom Cullen, Tom Hiddleston and this time frame could put a younger guy like Aaron-Taylor Johnson in the frame.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Omega wrote:I'm looking forward to kingsman but id like bond to get back to normal

That ship has sailed, considering DC will do his 5th.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

Craig will bless us with another charisma-free sleepwalking potrayal and then Mr.Turner(or the lord of hell :twisted: ) should continue the show.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Veronica wrote:Craig will bless us with another charisma-free sleepwalking potrayal and then Mr.Turner(or the lord of hell :twisted: ) should continue the show.
Forget Turner. Let those freaks & weirdos or other non traditional types take over if DC's going to do more Bonds than Pierce.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

FormerBondFan wrote:
Veronica wrote:Craig will bless us with another charisma-free sleepwalking potrayal and then Mr.Turner(or the lord of hell :twisted: ) should continue the show.
Forget Turner. Let those freaks & weirdos or other non traditional types take over if DC's going to do more Bonds than Pierce.
Look, I also think it's an insult Craig will ultimately do more Bonds(if he doesn't back off,oh how I wish) than Brosnan but I still hope for another great Bond.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Veronica wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
Look, I also think it's an insult Craig will ultimately do more Bonds(if he doesn't back off,oh how I wish) than Brosnan but I still hope for another great Bond.
Forget James Bond. The franchise is beyond saving and is NOT for us anymore. We got Kingsman and Mission: Impossible.
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

FormerBondFan wrote:
Veronica wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
Forget James Bond. The franchise is beyond saving and is NOT for us anymore. We got Kingsman and Mission: Impossible.
Thats cool if thats what you like but Kingsman and MI cant fill the Bond void for me.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

tbp82 wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
Veronica wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
Thats cool if thats what you like but Kingsman and MI cant fill the Bond void for me.
Then you might as well destroy DC Bonds once he retires.
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

tbp82 wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
Veronica wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
Exactly. I love Kingsman and MI(not all of the movies but oh well) as well but there is only one Bond franchise,always has been. That's why it's so sad they turned such a franchise into just another one with a generic,depressing hero.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Veronica wrote:Exactly. I love Kingsman and MI(not all of the movies but oh well) as well but there is only one Bond franchise,always has been. That's why it's so sad they turned such a franchise into just another one with a generic,depressing hero.
Unless that b1tch is out of the picture, James Bond is dead PERMANENTLY!!!!!!
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

FormerBondFan wrote:
Veronica wrote:Exactly. I love Kingsman and MI(not all of the movies but oh well) as well but there is only one Bond franchise,always has been. That's why it's so sad they turned such a franchise into just another one with a generic,depressing hero.
He's gonna be outta the picture eventually buy Eggy is no more Bond than Craig.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

tbp82 wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
He's gonna be outta the picture eventually buy Eggy is no more Bond than Craig.
I'm referring to Babs. She needs to go, not just DC.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Veronica wrote:
Exactly. I love Kingsman and MI(not all of the movies but oh well) as well but there is only one Bond franchise,always has been. That's why it's so sad they turned such a franchise into just another one with a generic,depressing hero.
I agree. Bond was something special, CR turned bond into average action spy movies.

I'm insulted they say Craig agreed because he wanted Moore's record, the better man who worked harder made more movies and was a better representative for the franchise.

FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Omega wrote:I'm insulted they say Craig agreed because he wanted Moore's record, the better man who worked harder made more movies and was a better representative for the franchise.
Seriously, the 7th Bond actor may as well be a Dalek based on this madness.

[video][/video]
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

FormerBondFan wrote:
Omega wrote:I'm insulted they say Craig agreed because he wanted Moore's record, the better man who worked harder made more movies and was a better representative for the franchise.

[video][/video]
You seem to have the most gloom and doom outta everyone posting in this thread. I was wondering who are some people out there right now who'd you'd see a a suitable Bond after Craig?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

tbp82 wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:

[video][/video]
You seem to have the most gloom and doom outta everyone posting in this thread. I was wondering who are some people out there right now who'd you'd see a a suitable Bond after Craig?
Ooh, ooh, I know this one. Anyone can be Bond now, we can't have any more good Bond films in the future because it would be an insult to Pierce, repeat ad nauseum.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

BOND #7

Post by Omega »

tbp82 wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:

[video][/video]
Don't bother. FBF is a strict fundamentalist when it come to Bond and the insult to Brosnan.

What is interesting is if true the Apple and Amazon interest in distributing and partnership in bond. This could be a big game changer

dirtybenny
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love and all the Connery films
Favorite Movies: Dirty Harry, Bullitt, The Sting, LA Confidential, The Maltese Falcon, and The Big Sleep

Post by dirtybenny »

tbp82 wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:

[video][/video]

As the others have alluded to, talking to FBF is similar to having a conversation with one of those toys you had as a kid, where you'd pull the string and one of 4 prerecorded phrases would play, over and over and over again. Which is a shame, as on the rare occasion he goes off script he can actually say something meaningful.
The Rouge Warrior, On Hermaphrodite's Secret Service Image