Discussion Of Possible Bond Actors
tbp82
Commander

Re: BOND #7

Post by tbp82 »

Whos your favorite for Bond #7?
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

tbp82 wrote:Spectre is in my collection as is every Bond movie. of the officiall series
I sell my cr dvd last year.
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

I ca t collection is not complete without them.
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

No news over a week. :007:
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

yeah...wonser what that means.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

It means that there's been enough real news that the media doesn't need to fill space with non-stories about bookies odds.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

Right now which way are we leaning? Turner?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I don't put much stock in any of these rumours, to be honest. Until an official announcement is made, it's just gossip.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

tbp82 wrote:Right now which way are we leaning? Turner?
I'd take anyone to replace Daniel Craig who is the least Bond like actor current;y working : :wink:
Bring back Bond!
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

Cant find a good link. But on Sky1 facebook page they are some clips from The Five and Tom Cullen got a darker character than he usually plays. Hes
a very versatile Bond 7 contender.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

tbp82 wrote:Whos your favorite for Bond #7?
I couldn't even care less about the franchise's well being anymore so to answer your question, anyone who is not a classic type as we had from Sean to Pierce. It's not for me but for the brainwashed general public, especially here in the US.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

FormerBondFan wrote:
I couldn't even care less about the franchise's well being anymore so to answer your question, anyone who is not a classic type as we had from Sean to Pierce. It's not for me but for the brainwashed general public, especially here in the US.
Although people in the US were not huge fans of Spectre.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
Although people in the US were not huge fans of Spectre.
But they gave their soul to SF.
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

FormerBondFan wrote:
How can you not care? If you're so against a Craig type Bond shouldnt you hope change.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

tbp82 wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
How can you not care? If you're so against a Craig type Bond shouldnt you hope change.
The damage has been done where the franchise can no longer be worth saving.
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

FormerBondFan wrote:
tbp82 wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
As. successful as Craigs Bond is/was one could argue it doesnt need saving. But, it is time to movr on to a new Bond. Embrace it.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

tbp82 wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
tbp82 wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
As. successful as Craigs Bond is/was one could argue it doesnt need saving. But, it is time to movr on to a new Bond. Embrace it.
Anybody or anything can be Bond now. It's the Bond brand that sells, not the actor playing him, so that's no point of caring anymore.
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

Do you not want. to enjoy Bond movies again? Theres gotta be someone youd like to see as Bond #7.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

tbp82 wrote:Do you not want. to enjoy Bond movies again? Theres gotta be someone youd like to see as Bond #7.
Who cares anymore? Thanks to the madness so-called "popularity" of DC's Bond, anybody or anything can be Bond as long as Babs is around.
John Drake
Commander
Location: Watching the first twenty James Bond films somewhere...

Post by John Drake »

It could work to Rupert Friend's advantage that he's flying under the radar of next Bond speculation and names bandied around.
"He is very good-looking" Vesper Lynd