BOND #7

Discussion Of Possible Bond Actors
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Re: BOND #7

Post by ml94 »

Dan Stevens is in my radar too, "THE GUEST" was GREAT screentest for him. :007:
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.

Post by ml94 »

Debbie McWilliams is casting director, we have to contact him... :wink: :cheers:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:
tbp82 wrote:Posted this in the Aiden Turner thread but feel its relevant here to. But, that might be a preview of how Aiden Turner would look as Bond.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-12- ... r-did-next
Never seen him act, but I can see Bond in the photo.
Check out Being Human (the original BBC version) or the Hobbit trilogy. I think Damien Moloney, his sort-of-replacement on Being Human, would make a good Bond too, and he has described it as his "dream role", but he is the same height as Li'l Dan, so that might be an issue.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

Kristatos wrote:
tbp82 wrote:Posted this in the Aiden Turner thread but feel its relevant here to. But, that might be a preview of how Aiden Turner would look as Bond.

Check out Being Human (the original BBC version) or the Hobbit trilogy. I think Damien Moloney, his sort-of-replacement on Being Human, would make a good Bond too, and he has described it as his "dream role", but he is the same height as Li'l Dan, so that might be an issue.
Cool thanks...Do you a a post-Craig favorite thatd youd like to see get the role
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I'd be happy with Turner, Fassbender or several other candidates. I'd have to go back through the likely candidates to compile a full list. I try not to be too invested in one potential Bond.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

Kristatos wrote:

I don't see a problem with Craig's height, though I can't say the same for his take on Bond.
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Kristatos wrote:I'd be happy with Turner, Fassbender or several other candidates. I'd have to go back through the likely candidates to compile a full list. I try not to be too invested in one potential Bond.
Fassbender is TOO famous...
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

ml94 wrote:
Kristatos wrote:I'd be happy with Turner, Fassbender or several other candidates. I'd have to go back through the likely candidates to compile a full list. I try not to be too invested in one potential Bond.
Id think Tom Cullen is the least famous of all the suggestions so far.
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

tbp82 wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Its a good thing if you want to play BOND. :007:
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

ml94 wrote:
tbp82 wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Agreed. What is it that makes you high on Cullen as a potential Bond? Just look? or other qualities?
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

tbp82 wrote:
ml94 wrote:
tbp82 wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Agreed. What is it that makes you high on Cullen as a potential Bond? Just look? or other qualities?
look
right age
under the radar (downton abbey)

:007:
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Who is your first choice to be BOND #7...? :cig: :martini:
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

ml94 wrote:Who is your first choice to be BOND #7...? :cig: :martini:
My first would be Clive Owen but I know he's to old and unrealistic then my next would be Fassenbender but he's to busy then my next would be Cavill but again to busy. So out of the realistic choices so far my pick would be Aiden Turner.
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

tbp82 wrote:
ml94 wrote:Who is your first choice to be BOND #7...? :cig: :martini:
My first would be Clive Owen but I know he's to old and unrealistic then my next would be Fassenbender but he's to busy then my next would be Cavill but again to busy. So out of the realistic choices so far my pick would be Aiden Turner.
Turner is mix of CONNERY/BROSNAN. :cheers:
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Friend is close to DALTON. :007:
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

My choice is 90% based on looks and 10% based on what I've seen of them in youtube interviews and/or movies I've seen that they are in. As I mentioned before Tom Cullen looks like Aiden Turner. So in a weird way it's Tom Cullen who looks like Aiden Turner who looks like Adrian Paul who looks like Sean Connery. I'd be happy with a lot of the rumuored names out there. But, of the realistic one's (no Bale's Fassenbenders etc) mentioned I think Turner and Cullen stand out the most in the looks department and I'm a fan of Friend to.
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

tbp82 wrote:My choice is 90% based on looks and 10% based on what I've seen of them in youtube interviews and/or movies I've seen that they are in. As I mentioned before Tom Cullen looks like Aiden Turner. So in a weird way it's Tom Cullen who looks like Aiden Turner who looks like Adrian Paul who looks like Sean Connery. I'd be happy with a lot of the rumuored names out there. But, of the realistic one's (no Bale's Fassenbenders etc) mentioned I think Turner and Cullen stand out the most in the looks department and I'm a fan of Friend to.
What you think about Dan Stevens as BOND?
tbp82
Commander

Post by tbp82 »

ml94 wrote:
tbp82 wrote:My choice is 90% based on looks and 10% based on what I've seen of them in youtube interviews and/or movies I've seen that they are in. As I mentioned before Tom Cullen looks like Aiden Turner. So in a weird way it's Tom Cullen who looks like Aiden Turner who looks like Adrian Paul who looks like Sean Connery. I'd be happy with a lot of the rumuored names out there. But, of the realistic one's (no Bale's Fassenbenders etc) mentioned I think Turner and Cullen stand out the most in the looks department and I'm a fan of Friend to.
What you think about Dan Stevens as BOND?
Just started checking out The Guest based on seeing him mentioned as a potential Bond. I'm a little cloudy by my judgement because of that but I see him as more of a Daniel Craig type Bond which isn't a bad thing to me.
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

He is more handsome than cregg, any other actors in mind (to play BOND)...? :007:
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

BTW, dalton was cubbys radar almost 20 years...