Armie Hammer 007?

Discussion Of Possible Bond Actors
Jamesdude
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Licence to kill,Live and Let Die, OHMSS, View to a Kill,Tommorow Never Dies

Armie Hammer 007?

Post by Jamesdude »

I know the idea of an american actor playing Bond isnt really a well liked one but i have to admit while watching the Lone Ranger reboot he reminded me alot of Roger Moore in his appearance and humor style. IF EON ever decided to return Bond to his fun roots id think Armie might be able to do it.

New Recruit
Favorite Bond Movie: Tomorrow Never Dies, Thunderball, From Russia With Love, The World is Not Enough
Favorite Movies: The Original Star Wars Trilogy

Re: Armie Hammer 007?

Post by 005 »

Eh, he's not a bad choice, but I say stay away from blonde Bonds. Bond is supposed to have dark hair; Moore's hair wasn't as dark as the other guys, but it was passable. Besides, Armie's got that weird speech impediment that makes it sound like he's constantly chewing on something while he's talking...
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

005 wrote:Eh, he's not a bad choice, but I say stay away from blonde Bonds. Bond is supposed to have dark hair; Moore's hair wasn't as dark as the other guys, but it was passable. Besides, Armie's got that weird speech impediment that makes it sound like he's constantly chewing on something while he's talking...
Benedict Cumberbatch is blonde, but with the look he had from Into Darkness, he is definitely Bond even more than DC.
Jamesdude
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Licence to kill,Live and Let Die, OHMSS, View to a Kill,Tommorow Never Dies

Post by Jamesdude »

Id say Cumberbatch is more qualified for Blofeld than Bond imo