Norman Reedus

Discussion Of Possible Bond Actors
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Norman Reedus

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

What about Norman Reedus as Bond because he has the Babs Bond look (she cast Craig and wanted Sean Bean as Bond).

Mr. Big
Lieutenant

Re: Norman Reedus

Post by Mr. Big »

He'd be better than Daniel Craig.
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

LOL come on now! This guy manages to look even worse than Craig. Because he's even more bland. And it takes quite something. My God, please have mercy don't give me further nightmares for Bonds to come!!! :lol:

This guy has definitely got the Babs look. Luckily she won't get to make the next decision. :007:
"Are we on coms?"
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Ale wrote:LOL come on now! This guy manages to look even worse than Craig. Because he's even more bland. And it takes quite something. My God, please have mercy don't give me further nightmares for Bonds to come!!! :lol:

This guy has definitely got the Babs look. Luckily she won't get to make the next decision. :007:
I have some bad news for you ale: Barbara has lined up Worzel Gummidge as Craig's replacement:

Bring back Bond!
James
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Favorite Movies: George A Romero's Dawn Of The Dead
Silent Running
Harold and Maude

Post by James »

I never get tired of that one. :P
"I can't do that superhero stuff" Daniel Craig
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

carl stromberg wrote:
Ale wrote:LOL come on now! This guy manages to look even worse than Craig. Because he's even more bland. And it takes quite something. My God, please have mercy don't give me further nightmares for Bonds to come!!! :lol:

I have some bad news for you ale: Barbara has lined up Worzel Gummidge as Craig's replacement:

LMAO!!! I wondered what the title of that series was in English! I saw it as a kid and everything was DUBBED and changed in Italian. You just gave me a great laugh. :D
"Are we on coms?"
James
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Silent Running
Harold and Maude

Post by James »

I used to find that series quite scary growing up.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Did you know that Jon Pertwee was Terry Gilliam's original choice for the title role in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen?
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
James
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Silent Running
Harold and Maude

Post by James »

No, I didn't know that. He probably would have been quite good. I liked Pertwee in The House That Dripped Blood and of course Dr Who.
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier

Post by Alessandra »

James wrote:I used to find that series quite scary growing up.
LOL it was just.. weird. I did remember finding it weird that he changed heads and didn't die. I think the first time I was scared... then I understood it was just a game of his or something LOL It's bizarre, I just thought about this series a few days ago and couldn't even remember how it was called in Italian... and now you guys put up a photo! LOL Very strange. His looks are as dashing as Craig's, must say :lol: Poor Craig, now seriously, he ain't that bad of course. But Babs's taste could well bring us to something like this at this rate :shock:
"Are we on coms?"
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiP0j-LHv88

Ahhh the 80's. Gotta love 'em.
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier

Post by Alessandra »

Captain Nash wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiP0j-LHv88

Aww.. thanks for posting it! Ah, childhood... LOL
"Are we on coms?"
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

Ale wrote:
Captain Nash wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiP0j-LHv88

Aww.. thanks for posting it! Ah, childhood... LOL
Some of us never left it.
:wink:
:happy spin:
:cheers:
:P
:up:
Xmas
NewYears
Xmas
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Then there was Worzel Gummidge Down Under, which wasn't as good, but which has some historical significance due to the fact that the special effects were supervised by a young New Zealander named Peter Jackson (his first job in the film and television industry).
katied

Post by katied »

Kristatos wrote:Then there was Worzel Gummidge Down Under, which wasn't as good, but which has some historical significance due to the fact that the special effects were supervised by a young New Zealander named Peter Jackson (his first job in the film and television industry).
From what I know from reading about the LOTR films, Peter Jackson's specialty when he was starting out was special effects. They' were low tech by today's standards but impressive back in the day.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

How about Jackson for a Bond directing job?
Trouble is it would last three and a half hours, be as boring as hell, and nothing would really happen.
:nukes:
katied

Post by katied »

Nah. As much as I like the LOTR trilogy. Eh, I'm sure you'd get takers, though,I'm sure there's some crossover between the LOTR fandom and the Bond fandom. 8)
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

katied wrote:Nah. As much as I like the LOTR trilogy. Eh, I'm sure you'd get takers, though,I'm sure there's some crossover between the LOTR fandom and the Bond fandom. 8)
Not from this Bond fan Katie.
I think I'm one of the only people I know who doesn't like the LOTR trilogy.
Mrs. Nash and I have also not seen AVATAR, and have no plans on doing so either.
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier

Post by Alessandra »

Ew, Avatar. No thanks.

Jackson for Bond, no thanks either. I want JJ Abrams. That's not going to happen since he does MIssion:Impossible. Too d**n bad since he's great and he sure as hell knows what action and spy writing is. Plenty of proof of it in Alias. (yes sorry it's my favourite show. It's the equivalent of Cavill in terms of show for me :lol: and actually my number ONE TV boyfriend is in it. That's right, Cavill is not number one. Michael Vartan is. :mrgreen:).

Anyhow, back to topic. Reedus. Good Lord. But the 80s memories were priceless :lol:
"Are we on coms?"
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Captain Nash wrote:How about Jackson for a Bond directing job?
Trouble is it would last three and a half hours, be as boring as hell, and nothing would really happen.
:nukes:
Maybe this condensed version of The Return of the King will be more to your taste:

[video][/video]