Rufus Sewell

Discussion Of Possible Bond Actors
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Rufus Sewell

Post by Kristatos »

Some years ago, I remember Rufus Sewell being talked about as a potential Bond. having watched The Illusionist on DVD last night, I have to say, I see what they mean. He has the piercing blue-grey eyes which are the one physical characteristic that Daniel Craig shares with Bond, as well as the classic tall, dark and handsome look associated with Bond. What do other people think?
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
ID
Lieutenant

Post by ID »

I'm not convinced Sewell is handsome enough to be Bond. (And I can't believe I'm saying that with Craig in the role).

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

He'd be quite good. Better than Craig. I can still think of 3000 actors 25-40 who I would prefer though.
has the piercing blue-grey eyes which are the one physical characteristic that Daniel Craig shares with Bond, as well as the classic tall, dark and handsome look associated with Bond. What do other people think?
Someone thinks that Daniel Craig does not look or act like Ian Fleming's James Bond? Whatever next! :)