Henry Cavill fragrance commercial

Discussion Of Possible Bond Actors
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Henry Cavill fragrance commercial

Post by Kristatos »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKqFMxdN3Pc

The background music bears more than a passing resemblance to the OHMSS theme's intro. Coincidence?
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
katied

Re: Henry Cavill fragrance commercial

Post by katied »

Kristatos wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKqFMxdN3Pc

The background music bears more than a passing resemblance to the OHMSS theme's intro. Coincidence?

Nope.As I've said before, I hate it when people try to p*imp themselves :roll:
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Post by stockslivevan »

Wow, that was pretty gay.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

stockslivevan wrote:Wow, that was pretty gay.
Gay as in homosexual, or gay as in retarded (to quote Sarah Silverman)?

Personally, it looks to me like Cavill is being groomed for the Bond role, though I hope they at least wait until he starts shaving before giving it to him.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

A bit of both, I mean he's sponsoring men's perfume FFS. :lol:

I just read his bio. Not only did he lose the role of Bond, but he also lost the roles for Batman and Superman, having Empire Magazine dub him "the most unlucky man in Hollywood".
katied

Post by katied »

Kristatos wrote:

I really hate it when people say "that's gay" to say something is bad :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:
Kristatos wrote:

I really hate it when people say "that's gay" to say something is bad :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I never said homosexuality was "bad", but it certainly isn't Bondian.

I'm curious Katied, are you homosexual?
katied

Post by katied »

I'm not homosexual.

I do find it REALLY tasteless when people say "that's gay" to say something is bad.It speaks volumes about the person saying it(cue the pro Craig people on here running to Stocksilevan's defense with "ZOMG he's not a h0m0ph0be!!!" comments.)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

*looks around* Looks like your prediction fell flat on its face. But that's most likely because I don't need someone defending me since I'm not a homophobe to begin with. By the way, I'm gay (in the sense of being happy of course :wink:).
katied

Post by katied »

It's still in bad taste.I don't care what anyone says :roll:
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

I don't think anyone really cares what you think, katied. You've proved yourself to be a hypocrite of the highest order on here and on MI6.

- for slagging off members here when you were over on MI6, praising all things Craig and CR.

- bitching endlessly about Thrice changing his mind on whether he liked Craig or not (laughable now when you think about your massive U-turn) and trying to get him banned by the mods on MI6.

- and then when things got bad for you over on MI6 because the mods wouldn't listen to you, decided to do a U-turn and join the folk here, and start slagging off everyone over on MI6, and suddenly decide you hate all things Craig and CR (after Retrokitty had to kindly remind you to take off CR in your favourite movie list on your profile).
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

The Sweeney wrote:suddenly decide you hate all things Craig and CR (after Retrokitty had to kindly remind you to take off CR in your favourite movie list on your profile).
Oh yes, I never forgot about that one. Ouch.
katied

Post by katied »

The Sweeney wrote:I don't think anyone really cares what you think, katied. You've proved yourself to be a hypocrite of the highest order on here and on MI6.

- for slagging off members here when you were over on MI6, praising all things Craig and CR.

- bitching endlessly about Thrice changing his mind on whether he liked Craig or not (laughable now when you think about your massive U-turn) and trying to get him banned by the mods on MI6.

- and then when things got bad for you over on MI6 because the mods wouldn't listen to you, decided to do a U-turn and join the folk here, and start slagging off everyone over on MI6, and suddenly decide you hate all things Craig and CR (after Retrokitty had to kindly remind you to take off CR in your favourite movie list on your profile).
1)I'm not a hypocrite.

2) Is that a crime

3) Thrice is a pest(and will change his mind a zillion more times before QOS comes out :roll: )

4)I maintain that the mods at MI6 do a half a$$ed-at best-job :roll:

I changed my mind, I hate certain Bond films, apparently that matters to "true" fans(which is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, FFS!).Accept that not all Bond fans think alike and it'll be alright(but I have a feeling that that's out for "true" fans, who would rather show off how much of a fan they are and make other fans look like n00bs :roll:
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied

Post by katied »

^The gifs were funny the first 1,09080,090 times.They're not anymore :roll:
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:^The gifs were funny the first 1,09080,090 times.They're not anymore :roll:
She likeed Craig, now she doesn't like Craig. She liked my gifs, now she doesn't like my gifs. I can't keep up with this woman! :lol:
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

katied wrote: 1)I'm not a hypocrite.
So you don't think you are a hypocrite for your behaviour, initially on MI6 and now on here, along with your constant condemning of Thrice for doing something you have done now.
katied wrote: 2) Is that a crime
No. But double-standards and two-faced maybe.
katied wrote: 3) Thrice is a pest(and will change his mind a zillion more times before QOS comes out :roll: )
Er...no he hasn't since you left him alone.
katied wrote: 4)I maintain that the mods at MI6 do a half a$$ed-at best-job :roll:
Why. Because they wouldn't ban Thrice because you said so?
katied wrote: I changed my mind, I hate certain Bond films, apparently that matters to "true" fans(which is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, FFS!).Accept that not all Bond fans think alike and it'll be alright(but I have a feeling that that's out for "true" fans, who would rather show off how much of a fan they are and make other fans look like n00bs :roll:
I hate certain Bond films too. Glad we agree on something. Changing your mind is something you hated Thrice for, but it's ok for you to do it. And remind me, why was CR listed as one of your best ever movies on your profile only a few months ago, and now you think its the worst film ever made.

Bizarre, scatty, wierd, obsessive, hypocrite. The words best sum you up.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Kristatos wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKqFMxdN3Pc

Moving back on topic.......

I don't think it is a coincidence.! I wonder if Henry's career will take off so much that he won't want Bond in the future. Or will he be a run of the mill actor who is famous for being linked with Bond?
Bring back Bond!
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

I'm not sure how someone having a wash and wearing some new clothes could be considered gay? Ian Fleming's Bond was interested in clothes and food: does that make Bond gay? :lol:

What should Bond be like? A grubby little thug like Craig's Bond? Who will be the next Bond? Oscar from Sesame Street? :evil: :evil:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:I'm not sure how someone having a wash and wearing some new clothes could be considered gay? Ian Fleming's Bond was interested in clothes and food: does that make Bond gay? :lol:
Of course, which is precisely why Fleming's Bond had to be dispensed with and replaced by a chav thug straight out of an Andy McNab novel. Apparently.