Henry Cavill fragrance commercial

Discussion Of Possible Bond Actors
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Re: Henry Cavill fragrance commercial

Post by The Sweeney »

katied wrote:Hon, you walked right into that one, posting a comment like that :roll:
Like I said, I expected some kind of comment from you.....the lonely, bitter and twisted spinster on here. :lol:
katied

Post by katied »

The Sweeney wrote:
katied wrote:Hon, you walked right into that one, posting a comment like that :roll:
Like I said, I expected some kind of comment from you.....the lonely, bitter and twisted spinster on here. :lol:

At least I'm not a Bond nerd who feels a compulsion to buy everything having to do with James Bond, including cr*appy(and probably overpriced) aftershave :twisted:
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

katied wrote:
The Sweeney wrote:

At least I'm not a Bond nerd who feels a compulsion to buy everything having to do with James Bond, including cr*appy(and probably overpriced) aftershave :twisted:
Ok fair point. You got me there... :lol:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

stockslivevan wrote:Anyway, Cavill looks like a kid. If he's the next James Bond they ought to give him a water pistol since even a handgun with blanks is still too dangerous, not to mention to heavy for the kid. :lol: :P
I think in 10 years or so he might make a good Bond, if he's still interested by then.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig