Henry Cavill

Discussion Of Possible Bond Actors
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Re: Henry Cavill

Post by John P. Drake »

I loved Cavill in The Man from UNCLE. His Solo character emulated Robert Vaughn in many ways with modifications done to the behavioral traits to edit him to Cavill's own delivery. He did that very well I personally regard him as a better Solo than the original. Would I like to see him as Bond? No. Would I love it? Oh Absolutely!!
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

Cavill was icy suave perfection in U.N.C.L.E. From all the spy movies that came out in 2015 U.N.C.L.E is my favourite for the sheer amount of class and style it had.
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Veronica wrote:Cavill was icy suave perfection in U.N.C.L.E. From all the spy movies that came out in 2015 U.N.C.L.E is my favourite for the sheer amount of class and style it had.
Hear hear! :Happy:

I wonder where's Alessandra, our very own Pam Bouvier?
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

https://images.app.goo.gl/aximQ5EXCR8Pcu8f7

Henry, you tremendously good looking twat.
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

He definitely looked great in Mission: Impossible - Fallout. Lose the beard and mustache, you have your perfect Bond. Don't get thinner than that, nor bulkier.
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

I actual do think he should tone down a bit. For example I think in Tudors he had a perfect level of body muscle. Now he's a bit too bulky for my tastes.