Daniel Craig in 2008

General Movie Discussions & Reviews
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Daniel Craig in 2008

Post by stockslivevan »

Just saw the trailer for "Defiance" and I was surprised by how good it looks, the trailers for his other films didn't grab me like that.

Also worth noting that 2008 will feature two films starring Daniel Craig as the main lead for non-Bond films instead of supporting roles like he took in "The Invasion" and "The Golden Compass" (both which did not look that interesting, I think everyone agrees on that).

Defiance will be the third film to star Craig as the main lead, with the first being "Flashbacks of a Fool" released on March in the UK and of course "Bond 22" in November.

Anyway, here's the trailer. I hope some certain members here put aside their feelings of Craig as Bond and see him in a more fair light.

"Defiance" Trailer
Last edited by stockslivevan on Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Re: Daniel Craig in 2008

Post by stockslivevan »

double=deletion
Last edited by stockslivevan on Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

He gravitates to more 'Munich like' roles it seems for serious consideration and acceptance.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

stockslivevan wrote:Anyway, here's the trailer. I hope some certain members here put aside their feelings of Craig as Bond and see him in a more fair light.
As I've said many times, my reservations about Craig as Bond don't extend to his other roles. I quite enjoyed Layer Cake, for example.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Kristatos wrote:
stockslivevan wrote:Anyway, here's the trailer. I hope some certain members here put aside their feelings of Craig as Bond and see him in a more fair light.
As I've said many times, my reservations about Craig as Bond don't extend to his other roles. I quite enjoyed Layer Cake, for example.
I never said who specifically. :P