Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Shrek the third.

Post by Captain Nash »

I thought there would be a topic on this already. :shock:
Well here we go then.
Saw it yesterday with the family, nothing new, but still an enjoyable trip to the movies. And all the family can enjoy it.
Some funny scenes as you'd expect, but a little bit too much use of Justin Timberlake for my liking.
The rest of the cast work there magic just fine, and I have no doubt we'll be seeing a fourth instalment in a couple of years.
If you want to be entertained, then this is for you.

EDIT- Of course it would be better in the movie review section. :lol:
My bad. :wink:
TimeLord004
New Recruit

Post by TimeLord004 »

Shrek Three was dissapointing, it didn't have the same standard of quality as the last two, and it wasn't quite as funny. It felt too American while the second film appealed to other audiences and I found it enjoyable.
After the second film it felt like it couldn't be topped, and it couldn't. I just thought they should have tried better with the script before they released it.
katied

Post by katied »

I saw Shrek 3 the last time I was visiting my brother(I have an 11-year-old nephew who LOVES the Shrek movies),and it was on a bunch of times while I was there.It was cute,I liked it. 8)

And Nash/Benny:Apparently plans for a 4th Shrek movie are in the works,which will make my nephew happy :wink:
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »