TRANSFORMERS

General Movie Discussions & Reviews
Jedi007
Lieutenant-Commander

TRANSFORMERS

Post by Jedi007 »

I've just seen it! YAY! Lucky me, Transformer's release date here was a week ahead of you people there from the other side of the globe.

As what would you expect from a film by Bay, the film's full of fast-paced action, explosions, mayhem and lots of explosion.

SPOILERS :arrow: Film starts with a narration by OpPrime (voiced by P. Cushen), telling us about their war in Cybertron, how Allspark was lost. We get back to Earth as Sam narrates about how great his grandfather is to his class. Sam gets BBee, impresses hottie Megan Fox. The Military Base in Qatar was attacked by Skorpkop, but Josh and Tyrese survived. Peter discovers his car was a Robot, and soon he was being chased by Barricade, one of the Decepticons. BBee saves him, mets up with OpPrime and the rest of the Autobots, and explains everything to Sam. Here Sam found out that the map to Allspark was accidentally transferred to his grandfather's glass, after discovering a frozen Megatron. Ratchet also detects that Sam wants to mate with Mikaela. They were intercepted by Sector 7, a top secret military organization that have been hiding the Allspark and the frozen Megatron. The Decepticons located Megatron and frees him, Josh's and Tyrese's team was recruited to take down the invading bots, and what follows is the cool robot action with lots of explosions and destruction. OpPrime calls the rest of Autobots, StarScream survives, and Sam gets to kiss Mikaela on top of BBee.

My favorite part:

Sam's level of pheromones as detected by Ratchet

and Sam's "Happy Time". :lol:
BOND sells, NOT CRAIG
The reboot is a risky area, did Eon need to do it? NO. Did this confuse alot of people? YES.
The Bond character will always be anchored in the values of the 60s
james stock
Lieutenant

Post by james stock »

i thought it was the best blockbuster out so far, with it being a bay film it was not subtle :wink: but it was very nostalgic and most of all fun! :D
Skywalker
Favorite Bond Movie: Live and Let Die
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Quantum of Solace.......Hmmm
Favorite Movies: Batman Begins
The Dark Knoght
Shawshank Redemption
Platoon
Top Gun
Aliens
Location: On the side of truth and honesty. No room for sheep - just shepherds.

Post by Skywalker »

Is it worth watching?
“I'd like to thank the Royal Marines for bringing me in like that and scaring the s--- out of me,” Bond Hardman Daniel Craig.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Post by stockslivevan »

Skywalker wrote:Is it worth watching?
Purly if you just wanna watch giant robots beating the crap out of eachother. Think of it as simply a monster movie like Godzilla and it's easier to take.

A 3.5 of 5 for me.
TimeLord004
New Recruit

Post by TimeLord004 »

I used to watch some of the anime series so I wonder what the Japanese think it since it bares little resemblance to the show at all. If it was a Japanese script the plot would be long and overcomplicated, but there was hardly any plot in this film. They spend half the film looking for a pair of glasses and the rest looking for a cube. What's the second one going to be? Transformers 2: Search for the Missing Sock?
I can't believe we had to go through an hour of the film before Sam realises his car is a robot, but the film felt quite predictable. My cousin loves the film for not letting the plot get in the way of the film, and personally I was dissapointed.