Hitman Rips Off Dark Angel?

General Movie Discussions & Reviews
oscartheman
Agent

Hitman Rips Off Dark Angel?

Post by oscartheman »

Watching Hitman tonight, the opening sequence stopped me dead.Its the opening from Dark Angel.What the f**k!The Same opening!Not a new imitation.The opening from Dark Angel.How did they get away with this direct ripoff?
[video][/video]
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Re: Hitman Rips Off Dark Angel?

Post by Blowfeld »

What I got from the Hitman was an overwhelming sense of relief that Dougray Scott never won the 007 role.
BROSNAN COST ME 007 ROLE - The Daily Record 22-05-06
Dougray Scott Named Next Bond by the Sunday Mirror 12-09-04

Dougray is a dull figure on the screen with completely the wrong look for 007. So has Daniel for that matter.
Olga Kurylenko was a welcomed surprise in that film. Unfortunately Hitman and Max Payne demonstrate how poorly EON used her talents.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
katied

Post by katied »

Olga Kurylenko was a welcomed surprise in that film. Unfortunately Hitman and Max Payne demonstrate how poorly EON used her talents.
Too right.I think Olga is way more deserving of attention than Gemma Arterton :?
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

Loved Dark Angel!

If I hadn't met Dr.Mrs.No (a Dr in her own right) I would have settled for Jessica Alba ;)
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.