Goldeneye
Site Admin

Re: Bale goes bats**t.

Post by Goldeneye »

:shock:
Bale Went Ballistic

Posted Feb 2nd 2009 6:11PM by TMZ Staff

WARNING: THIS AUDIO CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

You may remember that Christian Bale went nuts on the set of "Terminator Salvation" a few months back, threatening to stop production and beat some serious ass.

The incident was audiotaped, and it's amazing. It happened on the set after a director of photography accidentally ruined a scene by walking onto the set. Bale lost it, screaming, yelling and threatening to quit if the bosses didn't fire the dude.

Film execs sent the tape to the insurance company that insured the film in case Bale bailed.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Christian Bale is a method actor and they are normally a bit loony on set.
Bring back Bond!
LilleOSC
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger

Post by LilleOSC »

Passionate I guess :shock: .
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Post by stockslivevan »

carl stromberg wrote:Christian Bale is a method actor and they are normally a bit loony on set.
I'm sure if Craig pulled that off we wouldn't hear the end of it here. :wink:
katied

Post by katied »

Eh, I don't think Craig would pull a primadonna fit like Bale did. I'm kinda surprised Bale went off like that, though it does seem like he can be a bit brusque with the paparazzi(which is understandable :wink:)
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Didn't Connery have a confrontation with the director of League of Extraordinary Gentleman? I recall he said something about wanting to punch him in the face if he ever saw him in the premiere.

Can't blame him though, the film was a turkey. :P
katied

Post by katied »

It's a known thing that Connery has a temper(he admitted to smacking his wife around, FFS!)
CaptainLewis
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye
O.H.M.S.S.
Favorite Movies: Alien & Aliens
Inception
The Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction

Post by CaptainLewis »

Bale apologises for movie set rant

Christian Bale has made a public apology for losing his temper on the set of Terminator: Salvation.

The actor came under fire earlier this week after an audio recording of him ranting at a crewmember was leaked online.

The incident occurred after the worker walked into his eyeline during a take while filming for the movie was taking place last summer.

Speaking about the row in an interview with Los Angeles radio station KROQ, Bale admitted that he "acted like a punk".

"I was out of order beyond belief," he continued. "I make no excuses for it."

Bale revealed that he has been hurt by some of the criticism which has been directed towards him in recent days.

"The thing that disturbs me so much is that I've heard a lot of people saying that I seem to think that I'm better than anybody else," he explained. "Nothing could be further from the truth. I am a very lucky and that is why I put so much into what I do, and why I care so much about it and why sometimes my enthusiasm just goes awry."

He also insisted that the situation was resolved soon afterwards and there is now "no problem whatsoever".
Website: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a14 ... -rant.html
katied

Post by katied »

Ron Howard was on the Howard Stern show the other day and he was asking Ron about it since his daughter(Bryce Dallas Howard) is in Terminator Salvation. Apparently he's a nice guy but it took everyone a bit aback.
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

stockslivevan wrote:
carl stromberg wrote:Christian Bale is a method actor and they are normally a bit loony on set.
I don't think Craig ahs the numbers to pull crap like that.

This will not be the last time we hear of Bail going bats**t
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

stockslivevan wrote:
Craig did lose his temper at jounalist Johan Hari and does not take kindly to being photographed by fans with cameraphones.......
katied

Post by katied »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:
stockslivevan wrote:
Craig did lose his temper at jounalist Johan Hari and does not take kindly to being photographed by fans with cameraphones.......
Yup..the Hari thing was ridiculous. It's a known thing that Craig has a temper.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote: Craig does not take kindly to being photographed by fans with cameraphones.......
You mean the one that tried sneaking up to him taking pics of his butt? :lol: Getting angry at someone for rudely interrupting while minding your own business is one thing, but screaming "I'm gonna kick your f***ing ass" for three minutes? :shock:
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

stockslivevan wrote:
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote: Craig does not take kindly to being photographed by fans with cameraphones.......
You mean the one that tried sneaking up to him taking pics of his butt? :lol: Getting angry at someone for rudely interrupting while minding your own business is one thing, but screaming "I'm gonna kick your f***ing ass" for three minutes? :shock:
I thnik you are joking but... :?
Hell I'll say it any way. Just to stick up for the kid.

(angry voice )That is not what happened stocks and you know it. If it happened at all. Slimy try to make the abused kid seem a perve. (end of angry voice)
IMHO What happened was the awe stuck kid tryed to snap a picture of Craig and his GF at some store, craig heard the phones shutter sound and went off.

If this actually did happen then craig behaved badly end of story. Its not at all like Pierce popping the paparazzi where the guy had it coming. ;) :007:
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Dr. No wrote:(angry voice )That is not what happened stocks and you know it. If it happened at all. Slimy try to make the abused kid seem a perve. (end of angry voice)
IMHO What happened was the awe stuck kid tryed to snap a picture of Craig and his GF at some store, craig heard the phones shutter sound and went off.
Not the story I heard. All I recall was that Craig is at a grocery store and some fan tried sneaking up to Craig to take a pic. But then again when it comes to gossip and rumors you're never really given the whole picture. Everything is sided, even celebrities distort it. It would seem like Craig would do that, given his privacy. It's not as if he's giving his girlfriend a black eye.