General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
Sandeep Jacobin
New Recruit
Favorite Bond Movie: Skyfall
Favorite Movies: An Inconvenient Truth, 1917

Re: NTTD spoiler thread

Post by Sandeep Jacobin »

ns_writings wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:28 pm
Well, that's good news. They are the biggest unofficial James Bond site. So, either they are losing a step or you became a Bond fan three days ago.
I don't live for finding biggest Bond site. I don't have time for looking for Bond sites. My nieghbors are not aware of that site. I will guarantee my coworkers will not know that site. ns_writings, my point is only Bond fan with lots of time will do that and find site you mention. So need for condescension to me.
What kind of lifestyle is fighting every day? That's why I'm on this forum and not in theirs.
That is good. Fighting on sites is not what I try for engagement. So I am puzzled why you treat me right away with condescension. I will not fight you.

I don't want changing people. I don't even want you to change. . . . But then again, if you want to praise the Craig era over here and what they did with James Bond, it's up to you.
You negate everything you mention in reaction to me. If that is truly how you feel, why you try make me leave? Makes no sense. Best ignore my comments instead of treating me like that. They are just my opinion, not right or wrong, not Truth. No need suggesting I must go to other weird site. How you describe other site sound weird to me. Look, I will not fight you. I am just puzzle why you condescend to me. I will put this behind me. It is the holidays and I do not want this be negative feelings. All the best to you.