Dwayne the Rock in a Bond film

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
commander0077again
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS YOLT GOLDFINGER LALD FYEO GOLDENEYE
Favorite Movies: OUR MAN FLINT THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/ERROL FLYNN CASABLANCA ZORRO FILMS / TV SHOW

Dwayne the Rock in a Bond film

Post by commander0077again »

Several things have been happening in the Dwayne "don't call me the Rock" Johnson universe: he was reported killed shooting a movie*. I am a mild Rock fan, as he seems an affable guy who wears celebrity well. So, while surfing I note that it was his dog that died. That another rumor is that he was offered the part of Bond. Actually, he would like to play the villain. He mentions that his grandfather scuffled with Bond in YOLT. However, his salary for films place him out of reach of Babs; reportedly he's now the biggest paid star in the world. (*Tthe report of his death saddened me, especially since he 'did' seem to be a nice guy -- kind to his mom, even buying his housekeeper a car, nice dad and brother. Nice to his fans, too. Don't see any reports of him telling people to F***off...anyway, it made me appreciate the Rock a bit more, even though I think his upper arms look kinda silly). :cake:
You move very well for a dead man, Mister Bond

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Re: Dwayne the Rock in a Bond film

Post by FormerBondFan »

Dwayne should away from Babs and her regime. Instead he shouldjoin Pierce to team up Sly and the others in EX4.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

The Rock is too nice a guy . Even being a bad guy he's likeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

Dwayne is this generations BIGGEST actionstar. :up: :up:
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

I would have no objections, I think he'd make a threatening physical villain. Maybe when the next Bond takes over...
commander0077again
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS YOLT GOLDFINGER LALD FYEO GOLDENEYE
Favorite Movies: OUR MAN FLINT THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/ERROL FLYNN CASABLANCA ZORRO FILMS / TV SHOW

Post by commander0077again »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:I would have no objections, I think he'd make a threatening physical villain. Maybe when the next Bond takes over...
Yesh, I agree. But as Omega sez, he's has too nice an image to actually 'hate' as the villain. But likely he can surprise everyone by being totally ruthless. Then we'll see the out-takes laughing their heads off. :cake:
You move very well for a dead man, Mister Bond

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!